Rumour RedandBluemour - MFC board trade rumours 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't understand the hate here. The guy asked a polite question. I think we are one of the last clubs to be calling other clubs sh*thouse.
True. But s**t clubs always call us shithouse, so I see no reason not to go with the general trend

His partner has some serious issues, so moving back to WA to be near family isn't as crazy (no pun intended) as it sounds
So schizophrenia is the same as OCD these days aye, in what world is that a ******* normal thing to write a story about.

So schizophrenia is the same as OCD these days aye, in what world is that a ******* normal thing to write a story about.
thats seriously 1 of the weirdest ******* things I've read and why is it on a pommy site? say whatever but run from that s**t. how do you even get with and stay with someone who needs to say that s**t 100 times a day when you'd take your pick from most birds

thats seriously 1 of the weirdest ******* things I've read and why is it on a pommy site? say whatever but run from that sh*t. how do you even get with and stay with someone who needs to say that sh*t 100 times a day when you'd take your pick from most birds
Might not be able to get away with it these days but imagine how easily you could sledge the bloke. "Forgot to say Carlton aren't s**t 100 times again aye big fella"

He must of signed a contract that stipulates hes not to make eye contact with Goody in the coaches boxes and to only speak if asked a question by our head coach extraordinare.

I'm with MATT Daemon ...don't get so defensive over a bloke asking a question ffs. Especally in a thread titled "trade rumours"
He asked a very reasonable non threatening question in an unassuming fashion and you know what that means, he’s a campaigner and got told he was, we can’t have outsiders taking liberties on our board

Have things moved on a bit since your psychology degree? OCD literally refers to obsessive and compulsive behaviour, ie. repeating phrases, not stepping on cracks, turning off lights an odd number of times etc. Its pretty debilitating for sufferers and there's some good work in the field about it right now.

thats seriously 1 of the weirdest ******* things I've read and why is it on a pommy site? say whatever but run from that sh*t. how do you even get with and stay with someone who needs to say that sh*t 100 times a day when you'd take your pick from most birds

Because...he loves her? And they have a good relationship despite her being unwell?

i couldn't read the story in case it triggered my ERD*

*Eyeball Rolling Disorder :rolleyes:

Classic gag.

Have things moved on a bit since your psychology degree? OCD literally refers to obsessive and compulsive behaviour, ie. repeating phrases, not stepping on cracks, turning off lights an odd number of times etc. Its pretty debilitating for sufferers and there's some good work in the field about it right now.

Because...he loves her? And they have a good relationship despite her being unwell?

Classic gag.
or maybe just maybe she bat s**t crazy, awse in bed and he can't leave her cause everytime he tries to she brings the crazy out.

You gotta love a morning when you wake up and hear rumours of The Ooze all but sorted to return as an assistant.

I don’t care if it’s trash, it’s excellent.
Definitely take him over Jones as a coach any day of the week. But because this would be a positive move there is obviously no truth to the rumour at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Classic gag.
Seems like just the other day posters were sick with worry for Harley and his possible mental state, the concern was palpable, but any how * this chick and her debilitating mental illness, let’s have a good laugh she didn’t play 5 games for our football team

Seems like just the other day posters were sick with worry for Harley and his possible mental state, the concern was palpable, but any how fu** this chick and her debilitating mental illness, let’s have a good laugh she didn’t play 5 games for our football team

😂👍

Classic gag.
Good on ya for getting out the violin bit I was commenting on the story not on her

He must of signed a contract that stipulates hes not to make eye contact with Goody in the coaches boxes and to only speak if asked a question by our head coach extraordinare.

Rumour has it the MFC coaching incumbents were so enamoured with the Neeld/Worsfold setup at Essendon its as good as entrenched for next year. All approaches to the head coach to Be vetted by Richo and No correspondence will be entered into. Welcome home Adem.

Theres nothing to suggest schizophrenia from the story.

Likely her episodes arent this intense under normal circumstances, however with the recent stressors of COVID and the physical separation from her long time partner has triggered a prolonged and intense episode/s.

Stay classy Melbourne fans :thumbsu:

How do you even get with and stay with someone who needs to say that sh*t 100 times a day when you'd take your pick from most birds
Hehe that sounds like me! (she only repeats the phrase in her head, mind you, not out loud).

Anyway you should ask this question to wife. I'm all good now but it really wasn't a big deal at the time; I think my wife was more concerned about the fact that I was an unemployed bong addict.

Theres nothing to suggest schizophrenia from the story.

Likely her episodes arent this intense under normal circumstances, however with the recent stressors of COVID and the physical separation from her long time partner has triggered a prolonged and intense episode/s.

Stay classy Melbourne fans :thumbsu:
can you repeat that

Hehe that sounds like me! (she only repeats the phrase in her head, mind you, not out loud).

Anyway you should ask this question to wife. I'm all good now but it really wasn't a big deal at the time; I think my wife was more concerned about the fact that I was an unemployed bong addict.
so you've got a job now? surely you haven't given up the bongs

so you've got a job now? surely you haven't given up the bongs
Definitely cleaned my act up as far as employment goes.

Replaced the bongs with spliffs. Was using a vapourizer for a while, but it's just not as enjoyable. Will probably move back to it soon though, two or three spliffs a day is (way) too much tobacco I think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back