Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's being an idiot. He means he will be moving house as he is selling his house. Not that he will leave the team or Perth.

He's being an idiot. He means he will be moving house as he is selling his house. Not that he will leave the team or Perth.
It’s a meme. Trade rumours are often based solely on people seeing stuff on real estate registers etc

he was using yumour kim

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack Martin wants 3 million over 5 years with 1 mill of it in the first year. I can't believe Carlton are going with that, the more things change the more they stay the same.

Jack Martin wants 3 million over 5 years with 1 mill of it in the first year. I can't believe Carlton are going with that, the more things change the more they stay the same.
Agreed. Not sure why they would be interested at that price. I just don't rate Jack Martin. No denying his talent and no denying he was playing at a basket case club but he hasn't done anthing to demand money like that or a 5 year contract.

But he is on the mugs they are selling in the ‘on sale’ section

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Left overs from the 2019 season, they aren't going to be around for another 12 months like the Fremantle calendars will be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back