Religion Religions and rudeness.

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think there's ever been enough guillotines to account for the atheist death toll.
Is the atheist death toll anything like the road toll?

As an atheist, I'll be on the lookout for fundie Christians walking around with guillotines. Thanks for the heads-up.

Very annoying but that's the worst that Christians do. I personally think they're delusional but at least they help the community. Look at what Islamists do. They help no-one other than fellow Muslims and if you're a non-believer they dispose you and many of them want to exterminate you.
Really? Lol no.

Protecting pedo priests?

They have murdered hundreds of thousands in their crusades and caused many a suicide due to their actions.

Christianity is just as bad, if not worse, than any other cult.

Muslims do charitable events as well.

Really? Lol no.

Protecting pedo priests?

They have murdered hundreds of thousands in their crusades and caused many a suicide due to their actions.

Christianity is just as bad, if not worse, than any other cult.

The bigotry expressed here is no different to the bigotry that gave cover to so many of the mass slaughters described earlier.

Hitler was closely affiliated with the Catholic Church.

He claimed to be doing god's work, and their motto was 'with god on our side.' This was even inscribed on the Nazi's belt buckles.

He was seemingly a devout Christian and made many many quotes to this affect.

If it's a knob measuring contest then you're going to have to do well to ever top Hitler.

This claim is frequently spouted by the atheist side. It has been studied thoroughly, no doubt with the objective to link the Nazis and the Cathlicks, and been found to be false. Whilst baptised a Catholic, he never practiced as such as an adult and beyond trying at one point to unite the Church under a single state banner, had very little to do with the church.

This claim is frequently spouted by the atheist side. It has been studied thoroughly, no doubt with the objective to link the Nazis and the Cathlicks, and been found to be false. Whilst baptised a Catholic, he never practiced as such as an adult and beyond trying at one point to unite the Church under a single state banner, had very little to do with the church.
From a guy that has consistently defended pedo priests...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See I don’t believe he is a pedophile so I’m not defending a pedophile. But let’s leave him aside for a minute. You said consistently. And said priests (plural). That would suggest more than one. Is there another?
That 1st sentance doesn't change my post.

You have consistently defended him.

Been many a pedo priest.

Your expressed intolerance and bigotry towards those who believe differently to you exhibits all of the worst aspects of ideological thought.
Again says the guy who defends Pedo's.

I have intolerance for a lot of cults.
All of them to be exact.
Trying to control the world through people's pain and hope.

Pathetic.

Hitler was closely affiliated with the Catholic Church.

He claimed to be doing god's work, and their motto was 'with god on our side.' This was even inscribed on the Nazi's belt buckles.

He was seemingly a devout Christian and made many many quotes to this affect.

If it's a knob measuring contest then you're going to have to do well to ever top Hitler.
That was 80 years ago. What about now and the last decade? Islam and Muslims stand alone when it comes to mass murder.

Give me an example of the institution of Islam doing charitable work or making charitable donation in Australia? And no, raising funds here and sending that money back to a terrorist organisation in the Middle East doesn't qualify. Preferably an example of them helping the general public and not their own kind. I'll bet that you can't find a single example, let alone several.

There would be hundreds, if not thousands, of examples of Christians doing this. Even Buddhists and Hindus do some charitable work for non-believers. Muslims don't.

Give me an example of the institution of Islam doing charitable work or making charitable donation in Australia? And no, raising funds here and sending that money back to a terrorist organisation in the Middle East doesn't qualify. Preferably an example of them helping the general public and not their own kind. I'll bet that you can't find a single example, let alone several.

There would be hundreds, if not thousands, of examples of Christians doing this. Even Buddhists and Hindus do some charitable work for non-believers. Muslims don't.
https://www.sbs.com.au/news/muslim-...truckloads-of-hay-to-drought-stricken-farmers

There's one.

Google is your friend cult follower.

Christians seem to think I just think they are pathetic. No. I dislike all cults.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back