List Mgmt. Remaining List Changes?

Who is still to be delisted prior to final list lodgement?

• Lambert

Votes: 41 22.5%
  • A Moore

Votes: 140 76.9%
  • Batchelor

Votes: 23 12.6%
  • Butler

Votes: 99 54.4%
  • Morris

Votes: 24 13.2%
  • Townsend

Votes: 45 24.7%
  • Yarren

Votes: 7 3.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Thats complete crap

Most major companies now have provisions to support staff who suffer mental illness and are no longer able to perform the role they were hired for

The era of harden up or **** off and die is done
We're probably destined to disagree on this issue.

Can't believe I am writing this or it could be the lunchtime drinks but what about Petrie in a Sam Mitchell style deal that he plays a 1-2yrs then progress into coaching.
Will give us forwardline support?

I would be happy with Petrie for just a year at a time, until the developing players take his spot.

Now that the bombers have delisted Eades who they got in last years draft does that mean we can delist Broad?

We can delist anyone at any time. If they are still contracted however, we have to pay out the reaminder of the contract.

I believe that is the way it works.

Dawes, Everett...Petrie!?

76Rxa_s-200x150.gif

I'd rather play Griff or give Elton and Chol chances than give those poop trucks a game.

Play Jack at FF and let him off the leash. Then pray to the footy gods Griff or Nankervis can have a breakout year at CHF. In reality, we just need someone to crash packs and bring the ball to ground. Our growing small and medium forward brigade isn't too shabby IMO.

If Dawes/Everitt costs us nothing I reckon we need either or as bad as it sounds. Griff/Elton aren't reliable enough.

Now that the bombers have delisted Eades who they got in last years draft does that mean we can delist Broad?
if he is contracted (draftees are standard 2 ys) then they will likely have to rookie him. as it's silly to just pay out a contract.

Looks like T. Richards just got the official chop, would I be right to assume he can now be picked up as a Delisted Free Agent by an interested Club?

You mean Xavier? If so, yes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Dawes/Everitt costs us nothing I reckon we need either or as bad as it sounds. Griff/Elton aren't reliable enough.

We do need depth but not sure either really offers us much upside.

Griff and Elton could duke it out to see if either has what it takes to be a CHF long term (not super confident on either to be honest).

With Xavier Richards getting delisted today from the Swans, he'd be the one I'd be all over.

Should definitely give Xavier Richards a call.
Need KPP depth

Yep we need depth and competition for spots, don't want Lennon walking in by default......

Id rather hiscox than richards. I remember reading that hiscox was gunna take the sydney midfield by storm
constantly racked them up in the reserves and in the best alot. Might be time to chop the dead wood like moore batch and lambert and get a few younger 1s in

I would be happy with Petrie for just a year at a time, until the developing players take his spot.
What developing players would that be.Serious question.

On petrie. Having taken the direction we have, a direction i am against i would have thought for those in charge a player like Petrie would be a priority if they want to play finals.

One we may get lucky and possibly get two from the following. Richards, Barlow and Litherland.
There are a few mature state league blokes i would really like us to look at but thats for another thread.

What developing players would that be.Serious question.

On petrie. Having taken the direction we have, a direction i am against i would have thought for those in charge a player like Petrie would be a priority if they want to play finals.

One we may get lucky and possibly get two from the following. Richards, Barlow and Litherland.
There are a few mature state league blokes i would really like us to look at but thats for another thread.

Soldo & Chol.

Hell no to Barlow. Slow, can't kick and has fallen off the cliff. Only way is down now. Rather play Townsend.
LMFAO. Barlow has always been slow has never been a great kick and has always been falling of a cliff since his early days.
Yet he has been one of the better inside mids going around. Even in a yr that was below his normal standard he still did more than recent recruits and easily outperformed most of our mids.
I have to ask this year what was not not to like about
24.5 disposals a game or 6 tackles or the whopping 11.4 c/p's a game. At 189cm/91 kg he is exactly what we need and he was asked to perform run with roles which he performed to a tee. The bloke is 28 yrs old at 28 he must be over the hill because he had a slightly below par yr lol. Yes he had a poor yr by his standards.

These are averages that blokes like Caddy can only dream of yet alone Townsend and they stack up against Prestia and thats in a so called poor yr.
I really do wish people would actually watch players rather than making comments based on the media because if you had watched Barlow you would know he still has plenty to offer and he played some real good footy this yr.

Back