Remove Sam Newman from the Hall of Fame petition.

Remove this Banner Ad

I like how you conveniently left out the part that said ‘Jack Dyer immediately apologised and the two became friends.’

I saw something like this on Louis Theroux. Where this extremely racist southerner had a black friend who didn't seem care (shunned his vitriol for the sake of the friendship). I think Newman has done blackface, but I'm unsure if he's ever directly racially vilified other people like Dyer. I'd rate Dyer worse than Michael Richards but Michael Richards worse than Newman

In comparison it's direct cutting racism that can inflict emotional trauma.

I've never understood the terms used by rednecks to try to slag off decent humans. Woke - being awake to the fact that there has been long term injustice suffered by people based on their race, gender, sexuality etc.
Virtue signalling - showing you are a decent person; letting others see that you treat and want others to treat people fairly regardless of their race, gender, sexuality etc
Political correctness - trying to stop morons from making racist, homophones, misogynistic etc comments
do decent humans call others names such as "rednecks""?. Seems the left aren't as lovey dovey as they claim.

Sam Newman’s Footy Show blackface stunt was in 1999. He’s had a platform ever since. How sad for the rest of us.
It was used in comedy, there are thousands of jokes about race, comedy, sex and gender, millions upon millions like that sort of comedy.

It was used in comedy, there are thousands of jokes about race, comedy, sex and gender, millions upon millions like that sort of comedy.
the good old days, Full frontal, D Generation, the Young ones, paul Hogan, Rodney Rude, Kevin Wilson. Kingswood country. What have we got now. Just a heap of outraged sooks.

the good old days, Full frontal, D Generation, the Young ones, paul Hogan, Rodney Rude, Kevin Wilson. Kingswood country. What have we got now. Just a heap of outraged sooks.
Battered wives and NTTAWWTtas in the closet. Happy days.

Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN

The world is losing humor, laugh while you can. Satire, jokes and all forms of humor will be gone in the next 20 years or so.

You won’t be able to laugh at others, animals, object real or unreal….nothing! You won’t even be allowed to make fun of yourself.

Unless we stop taking ourselves so seriously…
Mmm…sounds like modern Russia.

We don’t want to be like that …

What we get now is left winged people who are afraid to have an opinion that doesn't suit the narrative.

I don't like Sam

I don't like Sam's views

I don't like a society where we require group think. Crazy ideas, offensive views and simply wrong ideas are important for a healthy society to be expressed.

Why? Hearing the ridiculous helps us all understand why what we hold as "true" is true (or best) and other times it may completely change our thinking. Imagine if we believed the world was flat.

I appreciate some will say racism is very different to "the world is flat" but hearing Sam's views allows us to understand who he is an individual and also helps us understand the hurt he may cause others.

Aristotle Pickett, can you confirm you believe in street justice rather than legal processes?

We have courts to pursue illegal activity. We have courage to call out racism or other unsavoury things but to have 26,000,000 Kangaroo self righteous & self appointed courts sounds dangerous and divisive.

Last edited:

I didn’t laugh. Maybe I watch different comedies to you.

It'll be so funny when people like you are cancelled for your speech because your sanctimony has created some dystopian shithole where everyone has to think the same.

Almost worth everything getting worse.
What rubbish. If you want to be a fanboy of a racist no one is stopping you.
What a ridiculous argument for allowing racists.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What rubbish. If you want to be a fanboy of a racist no one is stopping you.
What a ridiculous argument for allowing racists.
Who decides what's racist?
That's nuance you can't get because you're blinded by ideology.

You're stopping me apparently, because you want these things against the law.
What if you're suddenly racist by some new ridiculous standard that people like you have trail blazed.

Once again, the moment you're cancelled I'll defend you. Even though you won't deserve it.

the good old days, Full frontal, D Generation, the Young ones, paul Hogan, Rodney Rude, Kevin Wilson. Kingswood country. What have we got now. Why can‘t people be racially abusive like actors reading movie scrips? Surely those actors are really racists in real life. Just a heap of outraged sooks.

Who decides what's racist?
That's nuance you can't get because you're blinded by ideology.

You're stopping me apparently, because you want these things against the law.
What if you're suddenly racist by some new ridiculous standard that people like you have trail blazed.

Once again, the moment you're cancelled I'll defend you. Even though you won't deserve it.
If you don't believe Newman is not racist there's no point continuing the conversation.

I don't think Sam is racist. I think Sam is very clever at making valid points against common sentiments. He loves to challenge people's mindsets especially when the majority is following the lead of the PC blindly. This is in fear of being cancelled.

There seems to be no room for balanced discussion or debate at the risk of being labelled a racist in today's world.
No one booed so he represents no one.

I saw something like this on Louis Theroux. Where this extremely racist southerner had a black friend who didn't seem care (shunned his vitriol for the sake of the friendship). I think Newman has done blackface, but I'm unsure if he's ever directly racially vilified other people like Dyer. I'd rate Dyer worse than Michael Richards but Michael Richards worse than Newman

In comparison it's direct cutting racism that can inflict emotional trauma.

Didn’t Richards openly accept that the things he said were just atrocious though?
If someone comes out and says that, and they’re being truthful when they say they are sorry, I have no problem accepting the apology. Yes it stains them but the whole point of life is learning from your mistakes.

That’s why Newman is such a tit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back