Replicating Sweet in a Minecraft world.

Remove this Banner Ad

FATIMA'S CAMEL CAVERN
Owner: DemurePrincess
Interior: Porps Eye For The Proprietor Guy (por_please_ya )

When you reach the 7th floor, you see two signs indicating you have reached your destination.
View attachment 1861095

As soon as you enter, you notice the Oasis Bar & Grill, which serves expensive cocktails and other concoctions, burgers, steak, and fries.
View attachment 1861112

Look to your left, oh! It's a camel! (I might try to improve her design but as you can see, there is limited space!). Lots of cacti to make her feel right at home.
View attachment 1861114

Looking back at the entrance.
View attachment 1861115

Close-ups of the bar.
View attachment 1861116

View attachment 1861117

Plenty of places for people to sit or stand and enjoy the views over the west whilst they eat and drink.
View attachment 1861118

View attachment 1861119

View attachment 1861121

You may notice there is a VIP Area at Fatima's... Members Only!
View attachment 1861122

Inside, there are some couches, a portrait of DemurePrincess and her favourite camel, and an area you can have some drinks in a private space without the riff-raff.
View attachment 1861123

View attachment 1861125

And then, if you are so inclined, an area where you can be entertained... need I say anymore?!
View attachment 1861127

View attachment 1861128

You will also have the privilege of meeting Fatima up close and personal!
View attachment 1861129

And the view from the east...
View attachment 1861131
There's no way this doesn't become a magnet for an undesirable element from down Baghdad way.

FATIMA'S CAMEL CAVERN

When you reach the 7th floor, you see two signs indicating you have reached your destination.
View attachment 1861095

As soon as you enter, you notice the Oasis Bar & Grill, which serves expensive cocktails and other concoctions, burgers, steak, and fries.
View attachment 1861112

Look to your left, oh! It's a camel! (I might try to improve her design but as you can see, there is limited space!). Lots of cacti to make her feel right at home.
View attachment 1861114

View attachment 1861115

Close-ups of the bar.
View attachment 1861116

View attachment 1861117

Plenty of places for people to sit or stand and enjoy the views over the west whilst they eat and drink.
View attachment 1861118

View attachment 1861119

View attachment 1861121

View attachment 1861122

Inside, there are some couches, a portrait of DemurePrincess and her favourite camel, and an area you can have some drinks in a private space without the riff-raff.
View attachment 1861123

View attachment 1861125

And then, if you are so inclined, an area where you can be entertained... need I say anymore?!
View attachment 1861127

View attachment 1861128

View attachment 1861129

View attachment 1861131
I am absolutely blown away por_please_ya 🔥🔥🔥

Love the entrance! Love the bar! Love the camel statue! Love the VIP area and omg…..I love the lap room. Is that my kenneyswarriors 😉
New York Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Love 🫶 love 🫶 love 🫶
Grand opening will be confirmed soon but the start of next season looks good.

Thanks you so much for spending your time on my domain por_please_ya

I am absolutely blown away por_please_ya 🔥🔥🔥

Love the entrance! Love the bar! Love the camel statue! Love the VIP area and omg…..I love the lap room. Is that my kenneyswarriors 😉
New York Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Love 🫶 love 🫶 love 🫶
Grand opening will be confirmed soon but the start of next season looks good.

Thanks you so much for spending your time on my domain por_please_ya
It was my pleasure!! :D I had fun with it.

Can't wait for the grand opening!

I tamed a horse out in the wild but couldn't get it to trot anywhere. I'm assuming I need a saddle or apple on a rod maybe?

Anyway, I stepped away for a second and was killed by a skeleton. Any chance my horse will still be out there somewhere?

Lap dances are complimentary to you. Name your camel and she’s yours 😉

I’ll have a VIP booth set up for you and your guests with bottles of spirits and snacks. I’ll make sure all the girls loop around to your booth so you get a selection of my finest ladies.
😉🔥😜

I tamed a horse out in the wild but couldn't get it to trot anywhere. I'm assuming I need a saddle or apple on a rod maybe?

Anyway, I stepped away for a second and was killed by a skeleton. Any chance my horse will still be out there somewhere?
Yeah unfortunately you need a saddle!!
I think there might be some floating around Sweet. Down at the Docks in Abu Ghraib there are lots of horses (I think all have saddles). It's where I adopted Eevee from.
And I guess your horse probably exists somewhere, but you'd have to track it down.

Yeah unfortunately you need a saddle!!
I think there might be some floating around Sweet. Down at the Docks in Abu Ghraib there are lots of horses (I think all have saddles). It's where I adopted Eevee from.
And I guess your horse probably exists somewhere, but you'd have to track it down.
Bugger, found a few of them but didn't want to be a thief.

Poor horse is going to die waiting for me, futurama style.

Bugger, found a few of them but didn't want to be a thief.

Poor horse is going to die waiting for me, futurama style.
Ask Mobbs about horses - there are lots in stables and some without names that probably belong to someone else. But I'm FAIRLY sure the ones down at the Docks are free for people to take?

FATIMA'S CAMEL CAVERN

View attachment 1861095

View attachment 1861112

View attachment 1861114

View attachment 1861115

Close-ups of the bar.
View attachment 1861116

View attachment 1861117

View attachment 1861118

View attachment 1861119

View attachment 1861121

View attachment 1861122

View attachment 1861123

View attachment 1861125

View attachment 1861127

View attachment 1861128

View attachment 1861129

View attachment 1861131
Amazing work porps!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Near the docks in Docklands, there's a whole heap of them in a sprawling stables area. There's another one of these out of town near Outback Arena, just off Wattle Drive near Camp Clod. All have saddes. They basically refuse to move without a saddle.

Near the docks in Docklands, there's a whole heap of them in a sprawling stables area. There's another one of these out of town near Outback Arena, just off Wattle Drive near Camp Clod. All have saddes. They basically refuse to move without a saddle.
Damn. Pretty sure I walked past them and assumed they were for farming. What you'd farm from horses, I'm not sure.

Damn. Pretty sure I walked past them and assumed they were for farming. What you'd farm from horses, I'm not sure.
Tomato sauce

FATIMA'S CAMEL CAVERN

View attachment 1861095

View attachment 1861112

View attachment 1861114

View attachment 1861115

Close-ups of the bar.
View attachment 1861116

View attachment 1861117

View attachment 1861118

View attachment 1861119

View attachment 1861121

View attachment 1861122

View attachment 1861123

View attachment 1861125

View attachment 1861127

View attachment 1861128

View attachment 1861129

View attachment 1861131
Wow that’s some high quality work there porps, you ******* minecraft nerd.

Just finishing off some media for the grand opening and making sure the VIP list is correct for S37!
por_please_ya you’re number 1 on that list babes 🫶

Ahh awks!

1. Brad_Hardie Ownership of Camp Clod
2. Callums_Guns Naming Rights To Stab Cloud Towers
3. Frothies McVeigh Naming Rights To Kennedy Park (Ruins)

Guns Towers Floors (unless refused) :
1 - Brenton Davy
2 - Tonga Bob
3 - Philreich
4 - Braklet
5 - Gralin
6 - Dogs105
7 F Demureprincess
8 - Sausageroll
9 - Dingster
10 - Cursingfijian
11 - Falconista
12 - MWPP
13 - spookism
14 - Elton Johns Wig
15 - omgfridge
16 - Jackster83
17 - Ocha905
18 - Wosh

Other (unless openings appear above) :
19 - gab213
20 F Por_please_Ya
21 - Reginald Perrin
22 - Sarahsmiles
23 - Frederico_WA
24 - The Filth Wizard
25 - serial_thrilla
26 - Van_Dyke
27 - Turbos
28 - King Tenz
29 - Mooch
30 - Kindersmock
Can I claim ownership of THE floor. Not A floor. The actual floor of one of the floors please :)

Mobbs not sure if you noticed but I started building a couple of houses next to the Hippodrome, haven't been back on to complete them yet (I ran out of materials lol). One is complete, and need to finish the others. Two of them will share a secret hidden courtyard garden :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back