Replicating Sweet in a Minecraft world.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mobbs not sure if you noticed but I started building a couple of houses next to the Hippodrome, haven't been back on to complete them yet (I ran out of materials lol). One is complete, and need to finish the others. Two of them will share a secret hidden courtyard garden :)
Nope I hadn't been near Punt for a while. No worries:)

On SM-A146P using BigFooty.com mobile app

Mobbs where could I find more end sand/end stone?
I came across a small stash somewhere that I've forgotten. I didn't want to take much because there wasn't a lot available.
But is there a bigger stash somewhere?

Discovered I was confusing your user name Ocha905 with another poster who's name was OSC something something. They have a building named after them which hosts all the official media companies for the Sweet FA (the building is located next to Sweet FA house).

So you have a blank canvas to work with, and I have kept track that you said earlier : "Ocha905 - A whole floor sounds mint to substitute with my wfh days. If I could renovate it I'd have a rookie advocacy organisation put in place to represent future 1st year players." Unsure what wfh means tho in case that's relevant.

And yes the Minecraft server is just some extra immersive fun for the whole Sweet FA shtick. I was housebound as a family carer for many years and it gave me something to do :D Not many Minecraft players in my age demographic LOL.
wfh - work from home. Sorry for being obtuse.

Minecraft seems to encourage awesome creativity from what I've seen so power to you and everyone on it doing such fine work!

I came across a small stash somewhere that I've forgotten. I didn't want to take much because there wasn't a lot available.
I thought you plucked this s**t from thin air 🤣🤣

Short answer us the End haha. Stocks are getting low undoubtedly. I'll go shopping tonight

On SM-A146P using BigFooty.com mobile app

Have added about 8 stacks worth to the store near Guns Towers. It's the building opposite the subway entrance.

I just want to roll around my floor... looking out at the sights...

View attachment 1863290
Oooh! What level are you on? You’re view looks good 🔥

Ball Rolling GIF

What are the little bat like things that keep attacking me? They look sort of like manta rays. Blue and white. Aggressive bastards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are the little bat like things that keep attacking me? They look sort of like manta rays. Blue and white. Aggressive bastards.
If you don't sleep for a few days they attack you. Sleep in a bed and they won't appear.

It's always a good idea to sleep whenever you notice its nighttime. There's a few reasons:
1. If you're in a poorly lit area you will get mobbed by monsters.
2. If you don't sleep for (I think it's) 3 days, the phantoms will go you every night thereafter. They don't spawn at all if you've been sleeping.
3. The less you sleep, the worse the weather gets. This means annoying rain, and also thunderstorms which can result in lightning strikes which will burn stuff down.

You will notice that we are often harassing each other to get to a bed when we're on the server, whenever its nighttime ;)

Been a while!

Sweet FA Road Trips S36RPF - Old Town to Lower Tanoca

Lower Tanoca is at this point in time the most distant developed location from Sweet municipality, so this is a bloody hike. Even astride my horse Afterburner's Lane (ok it's actually called Wheildon) the trip took a Minecraft day and even then didn't even get me into Langendria Region until after a nap. Iirc the video is at 4x speed for the most part.

Lower Tanoca has just been developed over the last week after sitting as a single house for some many yonks. The road is not developed further at this point, but if it was, you'd soon reach the Hindealla border and be broaching neighbouruing country Ibarawa.

This video focuses on the same universe as the locations in the world of Sweet, the manufactured geographical home of the Sweet Football Association.

The Sweet FA is the Australian Football community's foremost (only) simulated fantasy Aussie Rules league, which commenced in 2001, and is now suffering from a bout of finals contracted late in its 36th season.

sfartimg3.png sfartimg1.png sfartimg2.png sfartimg4.png
[Sweet on Youtube] - [Sweet on Minecraft!] - [Join The Sweet FA! ] - [Sweet FA Stats]​

It's always a good idea to sleep whenever you notice its nighttime. There's a few reasons:
1. If you're in a poorly lit area you will get mobbed by monsters.
2. If you don't sleep for (I think it's) 3 days, the phantoms will go you every night thereafter. They don't spawn at all if you've been sleeping.
3. The less you sleep, the worse the weather gets. This means annoying rain, and also thunderstorms which can result in lightning strikes which will burn stuff down.

You will notice that we are often harassing each other to get to a bed when we're on the server, whenever its nighttime ;)
Wow! Just wow!

I need some of this…whatever it is you lads are on 🤦‍♀️

I've been lost in and around spotswood/Mt Buller for a couple hours. Just remembered the map and its a godsend thankyou mobbs.

Been a while!

Sweet FA Road Trips S36RPF - Old Town to Lower Tanoca

Lower Tanoca is at this point in time the most distant developed location from Sweet municipality, so this is a bloody hike. Even astride my horse Afterburner's Lane (ok it's actually called Wheildon) the trip took a Minecraft day and even then didn't even get me into Langendria Region until after a nap. Iirc the video is at 4x speed for the most part.

Lower Tanoca has just been developed over the last week after sitting as a single house for some many yonks. The road is not developed further at this point, but if it was, you'd soon reach the Hindealla border and be broaching neighbouruing country Ibarawa.

This video focuses on the same universe as the locations in the world of Sweet, the manufactured geographical home of the Sweet Football Association.

The Sweet FA is the Australian Football community's foremost (only) simulated fantasy Aussie Rules league, which commenced in 2001, and is now suffering from a bout of finals contracted late in its 36th season.

View attachment 1865074View attachment 1865072View attachment 1865073View attachment 1865075
[Sweet on Youtube] - [Sweet on Minecraft!] - [Join The Sweet FA! ] - [Sweet FA Stats]​

btw i went looking for more text fonts today and found the one used here which is called ... wait for it ... "Sweet" :D it just had to be!

Do lanterns provide the same mob protection as torches?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back