Returning Crowds in 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Caro knows for a " FACT " ( undisputed, book it in, 100%, take it to the bank ) that there will be crowds at Qld. games this weekend.

Geez, hope she's not wrong. That would be a disaster.

OK.

Who are the 10,000 if that scenario eventuates?

I doubt I’ll be one of them. I can see it now, here are the lucky recipients and these are the seats you’ll be sitting in.

OK.

Who are the 10,000 if that scenario eventuates?
I doubt I’ll be one of them. I can see it now, here are the lucky recipients and these are the seats you’ll be sitting in.
Archer legends members on level 1.
Schimma members on level 2.
General members on level 3.

Ballet for all. Seems only fair.

No, but they will give tickets to the Huddle kids

Yes, they will interview some sweet kiddie in a hijab who will smile broadly, look in to the camera, and inform the world that they are a bulldogs supporter............then the red mist will descend......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne is set to be the first Victorian club to play in front of a substantial crowd — they just won’t be cheering for the Demons.
Sydney has confirmed that at least 10,000 fans will be allowed to click through the SCG turnstiles for the Swans’ Round 5 clash against Melbourne.

“This is a terrific outcome for fans and for football,” Swans chief executive Tom Harley said.

“We know our members were excited to have the opportunity to be at the game and we’re thrilled that we can now extend that opportunity to even more members in the weeks ahead.”

New South Wales premier Gladys Berejiklian will activate the opening of stadiums from July 1, which was announced by Prime Minister Scott Morrison last week.

While NSW venues will be allowed to fill up to 25 per cent of capacity, the Swans are likely to limit the attendance to 10,000 for the July 5 match against Melbourne.

The SCG holds 48,000, which means as many as 12,000 could theoretically attend.

Victorian clubs hoping to welcome their members back at the MCG, Marvel Stadium and GMHBA Stadium could have to wait a little longer due to the recent jump in active COVID-19 cases.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back