Autopsy Review vs GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Cadillac

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 25, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Can Bont get some help ?

Mitch wallis one kick sums up the night.

Dunkley getting a game this early in a recover from injury sums up Bevo's tactics at the selection panel for the year.

Without a Morris or a Wood to guide him. Lewy young was so out of his depth. How did we not know it was going to happen against these guys ? Who was there to guide him? Nobody to give him a chop out.

Josh Kelly looks like a gun at GWS no doubt. But let's see how he goes when he's out of that All Star team and is on his $1 million plus a year and is copping the opposition's #1 tagger every week in a bottom 8 side.

Last edited:

I just feel sorry for Lewi young. The poor kid was badly let down by his teammates today.

He was clearly rattled beyond belief and we continued to kick backwards to him and ask him to make decisions and execute.

He got no support in the air either. Completely hung out to dry by his more experienced buddies.

16 goals 34 behinds in our 2 games v GWS.

GET. F****D.

Our own worst enemy for so much of this season, but let the GWS flogs enjoy beating up a defence with about 25 games experience for our 2 key defenders that played tonight. No surprise they were so efficient tonight with such an inexperienced backline

I just feel sorry for Lewi young. The poor kid was badly let down by his teammates today.

He was clearly rattled beyond belief and we continued to kick backwards to him and ask him to make decisions and execute.

He got no support in the air either. Completely hung out to dry by his more experienced buddies.
Mate, I get what you're saying, but it was Young and not his teammates kicking it directly to the opposition, don't try to frame that as not being his fault.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What hurts the most to me has been the drop off of two of our star players Stringer and Liberatore. These 2 weren't suppose to be barely scraping into our best 22 but rather carrying our team on their backs.

A best and fairest winner and an All Australian. Yet 5 times a season we are calling for the pair of them to be dropped. Just terrifying as to the standard and consistency of the both of them.
Genuinely lost for words as to what became of both of them.

Our backline is missing too many.

Our lack of conversion has now become more than just a one off. It's been happening for 2 seasons.

A few guys out of form but the cupboard is bare.

This season looks done but I hope they can work it out over summer otherwise any potential this list has will be wasted

Orange and grey...I haven't seen those colours in combination since the mid 1980s teen doona covers

That's all I'm out. Very poor game. We really need some of our VFL players to come on on the next few years. Lipinski and English etc

Don't care if Greene goes or not. He meant it, but he'll get away with it because it was in a marking contest. Just another stain on his character.

Midfield was obliterated. Execution horrendous. I honestly dont know what Jake is doing, most talented player in a game chock full of stars and had the least impact.

My sentiments exactly. Experienced guys should have known this

Remove this Banner Ad

Back