• Andrew McQualter

Votes: 87 37.8%
  • Adem Yze

Votes: 146 63.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have applied for many jobs and been over looked. Doesn’t mean I am not good at what I do. Same with Yze.
That’s why you became a mod

Anyone know who the 6 person panel is?
O’Rourke confirmed club chief executive Brendon Gale, vice president Henriette Rothschild and football managers Tim Livingstone and Blair Hartley would be part of the panel conducting the interviews. Someone from the Storm as well

O’Rourke confirmed club chief executive Brendon Gale, vice president Henriette Rothschild and football managers Tim Livingstone and Blair Hartley would be part of the panel conducting the interviews. Someone from the Storm as well

Ponnisi GM of Storm

Steinfort from football australia - high performance dude for the Matildas

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love what the Hawks have shown this year. Pushed the Dees without Lewis and Newcombe today, beat dogs last week as well as Pies and Lions. Box Hill is flying too.

Newman would be okay...

Three good efforts there. Beating the Bulldogs is like beating the Tigers ... no big deall.
West Coast made the Dogs look putrid.
Not all's well at The Kennel. s**t fight coming up.

As an assistant, definitely.

Ex premiership coach would have a wealth to offer on the coaching staff, but not as the head guy.
Yeah that’s fair, I wonder how many different assistants will we have next year?

Three good efforts there. Beating the Bulldogs is like beating the Tigers ... no big deall.
West Coast made the Dogs look putrid.
Not all's well at The Kennel. s**t fight coming up.
Faction fight

I sincerely hope we do not pick Gianceracusa. The guy has a slippery, Terry Wallace style over substance feel to him. He has never been a part of a successful culture, what could he possibly learnt at Essendon beyond epic entitlement and the whole court battle over his wife’s inheritance is really suss.
I would absolutely be shattered if Gianceracusa gets the gig. Was as soft as they came as a player and as you say, seems a snake oil salesman type

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back