Injury RICHMOND INJURY LIST - 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

With McIntosh & now Houli, here we go.
tiger-tank.jpg

One problem with that, Carlton didn't get them. ;)

They traded them on ? ....I didn't know that....:huh:...:oops:

Funny thing I don't feel so bad now...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only this club would be stupid enough to tank the same year they traded away their second pick. Great we are looking at picks 1 & 36 :rolleyes:

Hopefully we trade back into the 2nd round...we do still have 22 players out of contract which the club will b happy for some to be poached...We can only hope lol

Let's be honest, the injuries we have had have by no means been exceptional like other clubs have had in the past. Most of the injuries have been for a few weeks and have been to 3-4 players. The fact we can't even cover that many players out of our best 22 shows how poor our list is thanks to 6 years of selfish selection Prickwick...

If you like the world game , euro championships on soon :)

I sort of treat each week of Game of Thrones like football now. It will only get me another 7 weeks but then I got away for July and hopefully by that stage we have a new coach so I can focus on young player development and getting ready for the offseason.

Like last week on Game of Thrones we thrashed the other team but I think there are bigger vitctories to come....

Hopefully we trade back into the 2nd round...we do still have 22 players out of contract which the club will b happy for some to be poached...We can only hope lol
No doubt what the club had planned all along, they always intended to trade some "excess depth" away for a 2nd pick or two to continue adding more cream to our list :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back