News RICHMOND PARTNER WITH PUMA - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

They do have one with just the R , did have last year. I got the old one with a grey R . Good old cap and wear it often , nothing too audacious, understated but stays it ALL
Yeah but this is a gold R for the premiership. Can't get this one on its own.

Went to the warehouse shop in Moorabbin and they had hardly any merch. Was told it's a 'clearance' store 😒...
Got onto the website last night and they only had 2 odd sizes of hoodie left and polos no longer on sale? 😡

WTF

If you use the code FRIDAY you can get free shipping on any of their merch. No minimum spend. Valid until 11.59pm tonight. Including express shipping. I just purchased the Pickett Bitter t shirt.

If you use the code FRIDAY you can get free shipping on any of their merch. No minimum spend. Valid until 11.59pm tonight. Including express shipping. I just purchased the Pickett Bitter t shirt.

Cheers for the heads-up.....👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adidas three stripes triangle shape looks daggy.
Like the Adidas classic trefoil logo but they don't use it, only Adidas originals does.
Nike swoosh looks daggy too.
The Nike co-founders started by importing Onitsuka Tigers and copying.
Puma is the best logo of the three.

Last edited:
hope we find another sports sponsor. never been a puma fan. there, i've said it.
Not sure why anyone would be critical of Puma, they have pretty good quality kit and they've also done a lot with off field sponsorships of our players as well

Long sleeve available but only for youth/kids.

Doesn't look like adults will be made.

756594_01.jpg

The guernseys are poor quality this year compared to what we have had. The material is cheaper and much thinner and overall it is cheap and nasty. also if there is no sun it turns into a faded fluro yellow that looks even more horrible due to the cheaper material

can only imagine due to cost cutting cos they picked up carlspoon

disappointing.

I bought a 2020 guernsey and compared it to my 2018 gold premiers logo home jumper and they are worlds apart in quality

will be sending back for refund

Remove this Banner Ad

Back