VFL Richmond vs Footscray - Sat 8 April 1:05pm @ Punt Road Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Both Bradtke and Tarrent very unlikely next week, Tarrent off early in the 1st and Bradtke looked to have a possibly broken hand or finger ligament damage

Was a hard watch
Went with my old man and my kids

Not alot to get excited about to be honest.

Injuries always hurt but we were terrible. Apart from Banks i didnt see much to like

Ross wasnt played mid alot and rioli just lioks unfit. Always bent over or hands on hips and not running.

Ran out of beer just after half time and it pissed down so i went to the tavern cause the cricketers was as capacity.

That was a first for me

Kidding, did some campaigner stand on it
It was in the centre of the ground with Bradtke copping the injury in a pack, may have been kicked as he could barely move the wrist, hand and fingers when he came off, he was not moving his fingers at all

Was a hard watch
Went with my old man and my kids

Not alot to get excited about to be honest.

Injuries always hurt but we were terrible. Apart from Banks i didnt see much to like

Ross wasnt played mid alot and rioli just lioks unfit. Always bent over or hands on hips and not running.

Ran out of beer just after half time and it pissed down so i went to the tavern cause the cricketers was as capacity.

That was a first for me
thought Bauer was pretty good. Although prefer to see him playing forward.

thought Bauer was pretty good. Although prefer to see him playing forward.
I actually thought he was s**t to be honest.
Went down twice like he was shot even after we were 3 players short. 1 cost us a goal. Then he was running around again like nothing happened 2 mins later

Whinges to the umps alot

Wasnt impressed at all from him today

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back