Universal Love Riolis Create Richmond’s Dreamtime Jumper

Remove this Banner Ad

We have really done some awesome looking Indigenous jumpers over the journey (I know it's not all about aesthetics, but, hey, I'm shallow).

When you consider some of the sartorial choices other clubs have put out, ours all look good. Maybe these designs work well with the sash.
What I think has made our designs really good is that the designs make up the sash, so rather than being something slapped over the top of our jumper, it’s actually integrated into the design.

I know it's unavoidable, but the sponsors' logos spoil the effect a bit. The idea of driving a Jeep through a dreamtime landscape. But credit to the Riolis for another great design and it's so exciting to see such a strong indigenous presence in the team leading up to Dreamtime - Tipungwuti's been tearing it up for the Bombers as well.

no good this year . remove the dots and spears and have the pattern going all the way around would have been better

ffs looks like pyjamas with the dots on there

no good this year . remove the dots and spears and have the pattern going all the way around would have been better

ffs looks like pyjamas with the dots on there

I can wear mine and go to bed in it afterwards,Dan forward thinker.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back