Official Match Thread Rivalry Round Part Deux: S17 R18 - Fighting Furies vs Geelong Gumbies @ Punt Road Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

The furies eh?

Talk about an easy game heading into finals :) that said im sure A Bit High will want us to treat it like a finals game so that the intensity is there to ensure we win and win well.

Looking forward to this game as we look to finish top two and get a week off next week!

Lets do this Gumbies!

Depends if the Estrogen pills are still in the system.

They looked like candy, honest.

Once they flush out though, the competition better be worried, because if this is how I perform when I'm basically a woman..

gumby_is_a_party_animal_by_fuzzytoast-d5fthkw.jpg

Hey, who took that pick of me? Come on own up!!!

Damn that was a cracking session last night team :)

Once they flush out though, the competition better be worried, because if this is how I perform when I'm basically a woman..

just don't cry fowl when Wacky Tiger and Nuffers try to tag team you.

#inbeforestkildaboard

Just ask fitzroybulldog what happens when players try to rough me up.

Not much really. Scones, tea and some spotted dick. Lovely chap. Cant quite explain all the bruises on my person though.

Not much really. Scones, tea and some spotted dick. Lovely chap. Cant quite explain all the bruises on my person though.
Spotted dick. Mind if I ask a few questions on that issue? My GP is all out of answers

Spotted dick. Mind if I ask a few questions on that issue? My GP is all out of answers

apparently its only the red spots you should be concerned about.

apparently......

Just the match we need to keep us in shape as we head into finals! I predict a tough fight on our hands, but Gumbies to walk away winners.

Claypigeon should change his name already to Tigerpigeon or the like as he no longer associates with the Clay species which are headed for another Premiership!

We used to be rock, rhythm and soul Buckets but I was bringing the Clay to this party and I'm still the Clay god I always was. .. Gumbies can go back to plasticine games until the prodigal son returns at the end of days. .. In the mean time, I might be a little busy this week distracting PVF and Gee Dub in the off chance I can cause a penalty point to bring the Furies back into contention. .. I'll throw beez in there too. .. ;)

So come Friday, if my plans are all in place, then the Gumbies will be in trouble on Sunday. .. Otherwise us Furious ones will just rampage into the last round on the back of early mad Monday celebrations, on the seventh day we got plastered. .. ;)

Tarkyn_24 and Eth anyway you can help push Prospects angriest and G'Dubb-step into penalty range? ;)

Pull. .. Bang. .. Escape, next target :)

Only because it's you...
Only kidding, only exceptional women can match it with the guys :)
Fire up SM, you're in form, you'll tear them apart :)
Custard is an iffy choice, it looks weird but tastes nice.
As long as we are talking about desserts...

Just the match we need to keep us in shape as we head into finals! I predict a tough fight on our hands, but Gumbies to walk away winners.

Claypigeon should change his name already to Tigerpigeon or the like as he no longer associates with the Clay species which are headed for another Premiership!

claypigeon is being ruled out this week if the Tigers lose on Thursday............ due to personal commitments elsewhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Training drill however we will make you earn it if you do win. IF :)
We could go in with only a half a*sed effort and still sweep you aside. That said, we won't, we need to keep the momentum rolling for the finals.:)

Welcome to Punt Road Gumballs, built by the best child labour ever to feel the lash......... You might delude yourselves that this is a mere finals training run, but the scars that you receive this week will haunt you for the rest of the season........ Out in Straight Sets.

Happy to crunch each of you, but not sure why you're in a hurry for broken bones.

Reckon there will be a bit of this going on

1 : 17.01 {lW} - SM lined up Wacky Tiger and missed. Wacky Tiger just laughs and takes a bounce.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back