Official Match Thread Rivalry Round Part Deux: S17 R18 - Fighting Furies vs Geelong Gumbies @ Punt Road Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah come on name half a side and see how you go. :)
Never said anything about naming half a side. I mentioned half an effort from a full side. But unfortunately for you Furies it won't happen. Keep on wishing:)

Wheres Claypigeon these days? Hes nowhere near as active as what he was at the mighty gumbies.

Perhaps hes all sad and emo after realising leaving the Gumbies for a team like the Furies was the wrong decision? I mean cmon who would want to leave a premiership side for a lowly ranked side like the Furies? Whatever tickles his fancy i guess.

Wheres Claypigeon these days? Hes nowhere near as active as what he was at the mighty gumbies.

Perhaps hes all sad and emo after realising leaving the Gumbies for a team like the Furies was the wrong decision? I mean cmon who would want to leave a premiership side for a lowly ranked side like the Furies? Whatever tickles his fancy i guess.
Didnt realise A Bit High had a co-captain at the Gumbies.

Thought he was doing a stellar job himself

Venom from the former cap! Nice
giphy.gif

Awesome :)

You wish Wacky, if SM misses you someone else will be there to finish the job. One for all and all for one out our way!

and a big small ruckman will be there to lay the block ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want some of what you're on mate. I think a re read of posts might be in order

Look again, sheesh Gumbies are lost without me it seems. .. Even keeping tabs on me too ;)

and hanging on to my avatar I created. .. Gumbies yearning for their prodigal son. ..

Look again, sheesh Gumbies are lost without me it seems. .. Even keeping tabs on me too ;)

and hanging on to my avatar I created. .. Gumbies yearning for their prodigal son. ..

prodigal son means you've come back. you coming back brah?

knowing you i wouldn't be surprised to see you turnflog away from the Furies :D

btw are you talking about the avatar with the gumbies and the trophy and the crowd?

He's talking about the latter.

Hey B-man, you ruined your record by staying put post premiership. .. Will be barracking for you guys, come finals, if you make it once we go out with a bang this week. ..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back