Preview Rnd 10 - Carlton v North Sunday 28th May 3.20PM @ Etihad - Final Team post #608

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't 'need' to play. He can get a game when he earns it through good performances in the reserves. We need to instill a culture of hard work, not one where you get rewarded based on what year you were born in.

Yes he does. It's called development. If you've watched "The Journey" you will see Bolton doesn't "gift" anyone anything but they earn the right to play in so many ways. The culture is as good as it's ever been

Last edited:
Not enthralled with the ins.

I reackon Sumner plays Daisy's role

White will come into defence

Smedts a chance to dislodge one of Graham or Wright who both had poor games on the weekend

Absolutely no chance Wright gets dropped.

BB's monologue on him a few weeks back spoke volumes about what he means to the team.

I like Sumner I hope he can perform to the role Bolton ahs set him and develop his consistency. I think he has good goal sense and hunger for contest and pill.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Rowe out and Jones injured - then a Bolton can add anothere defender ( Macreadie) and keep Weitering as a CHF OR swing Weitering back and introduce last year's combination of Kreuzer/Phillips back into mix - I suspect that he will go with Phillips.

toss up betwen Smedts and Sumner.

Sumner is a better user (and kick) than Smedts.

I'd go with Sumner anyday - but it all depends on Bolton my guess is Sumner plays as he was a favourite last year before he got injured pre-season.

We've lost 16 out of the past 20 matches, I thought you'd be used to it by now! :eek:

But by the same token since they last played us, North

It's anyone's.
3 of the last 4 is probably a bit more relevant

Is it possible Boek was the travelling emergency to Perth as he's originally from there? Would have otherwise thought he'd come in for Daisy over Smedts/Sumner based on form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back