Preview Rnd 12 Geelong V Richmond, Sat 1st June 2024, 7:30pm @ KP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a spare TomTom or Garmin that we can send to Punt Road to help ensure that Richmond don't get lost in having to travel further than 500m from their training ground...

One team is on a 4 game losing streak and for the other it's been 7 games without a win - though the latter did break their 4 game streak of not breaking the 50pt mark in their loss on Saturday night

May wasn't our month but we get the opportunity to kick off June on a positive note as we return to KP, facing off against a team that hasn't ventured down the highway for more than just a few years. We've seen glimpses of positive signs over the past month but not sustained the good for long enough and left ourselves too much to do come the last - let's see if we can take the opportunity against the current 17th placed team to turn this around and get our season back on track

We know there'll be definite two changes for Saturday night with Blicavs & Clark to miss via suspension, and no doubt their potential replacements will be a point for debate across the week - especially by the fans

With C. Guthrie & Rohan missing through niggles last weekend the question will be if they come straight back in should they get through training, then there's O'Connor who was the carry over emergency & didn't have the opportunity to push for his return - will it be VFL or seniors for the Irishman... Maybe a swap for Tuohy who is yet to play 3 consecutive matches for season

Then there's the continent in the VFL and who can push for their case whether it be a recall for Parfitt, Knevitt or Mannagh, or is there a debut on offer for Humphries or Hardie?

Have at it and let the debate begin...

Am I imagining it or was someone saying Hawkins got injured late?

I think someone said he was walking weird or potential leg injury

From where I was sitting, it seemed a few players (both teams) were cramping up late in the match and Hawkins did look like he was trying to stretch out a cramp at one stage late in proceedings

Would think that was more likely than an actual injury

The post match Krock report from the rooms had the only sore players as Clark who had his upper leg iced & he had been getting treatment on that during the match - so maybe a cork

And J. Henry, who and I quote, "wasn't walking straight" - not exactly sure what that means, maybe it was a little bit of a Harry Taylor gait, especially later in his career where he always looked a little off even when not injured

No chance we lose this.

The umpires hating Richmond, Steve Hocking manipulating the game from within the GFC hierarchy and the CFL will all conspire to ensure the Tigers lose.

/Richmond Board cooker. i.e 98% of the deranged lunatics.

Only 98%? Far too kind
Legit just read that Pickett should tag (the "" is implying sarcasm by said cooker) "good bloke" Tom Stewart.
This the same Marlion Pickett currently bailed on burglary charges.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone catching the train down, just be wary of a current endangered species.

Subject will likely be wearing Yellow & Black attire, and may also be wearing a tinfoil hat.

Signs to look out for are including but not limited to:

- Ranting about how Steve Hocking has conquered the AFL, also known as the 'CFL'

- His plan on infiltrating the Canadian government with this mates in the illuminati.

- Cries of "They changed the rules to stop us!!"

Stay safe out there folks, and if you come in contact with these subjects, make sure to block your ears to keep your brain cells alive and well.

Regards, KG

IMG_2989.jpeg

Anyone catching the train down, just be wary of a current endangered species.

Subject will likely be wearing Yellow & Black attire, and may also be wearing a tinfoil hat.

Signs to look out for are including but not limited to:

- Ranting about how Steve Hocking has conquered the AFL, also known as the 'CFL'

- His plan on infiltrating the Canadian government with this mates in the illuminati.

- Cries of "They changed the rules to stop us!!"

Stay safe out there folks, and if you come in contact with these subjects, make sure to block your ears to keep your brain cells alive and well.

Regards, KG

View attachment 2002716
🫣🫣🫣

I miss KFC Boy

CD378801-CB3D-45E2-949E-2A093AC47934.gif

I think someone said he was walking weird or potential leg injury

From where I was sitting, it seemed a few players (both teams) were cramping up late in the match and Hawkins did look like he was trying to stretch out a cramp at one stage late in proceedings

Would think that was more likely than an actual injury

The post match Krock report from the rooms had the only sore players as Clark who had his upper leg iced & he had been getting treatment on that during the match - so maybe a cork

And J. Henry, who and I quote, "wasn't walking straight" - not exactly sure what that means, maybe it was a little bit of a Harry Taylor gait, especially later in his career where he always looked a little off even when not injured
Harry Taylor walked like an elderly farmer with osteoarthritis but he actually covered the ground quickly when he had to. What a great player he was.

AFL doing all it can to get Richmond over the line by rubbing Blicavs and Clark out for innocuous contact.

Who rucks? Is Stanley good to go? Conway/Neale?
Was Conway injured? AFL app had him subbed for injury 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just checked now it’s tactical.
Think we stick with Conway + Neale.

Missing Danger, Blitz + Clark. Two giant outS + Clark was finding form. Full game for Bowes.

Parfitt, Mannagh + MOC to return?

But will Scott + MC flirt with VFL guys?

Need to start trialing some of the mids who are performing in the VFL. Just need to do something with the personnel to try and turn around the insipid performance of the midfield. It's becoming dire. Gone from being a weak point of concern to a black hole enveloping the side. It was pointed out on here last week that we again hadn't done enough at match selection to address the depth issue through the middle, and again that's where we got exposed. We have to start making changes now. There are guys there to trial, and now is the time to do it. At the very least to learn if some of those mature agers are worth keeping on the list as we do begin to fall down and need to build back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back