(I may change these after a replay)

5. Brock
4. Eddie Betts
3. Jamo
2. Murphy
1. Carrots

Apologies Dennis, Scotty, Kreuzer

BYP - Tinkerbell

5. McLean - Fantastic around the stoppages all night and then just decided to sink the slipper in and go BANG! Nearly fell off my harem of women when he slotted that checkside (which was unfortunately touched).
4. Murphy - Linked up, ran hard, GUN.
3. Betts - Brilliant year, B&F.
2. Armfield - SMASHED Newman, and his goal in the last quarter was very important.
1. Jamison - LOL Riewoldt.

Carrazzo very unlucky in his 150th. I used to think Bentick was a better player than him :eek:

Gota have a win somewhere my friend.. :D
You think you are winning? If you are here just to be annoying by derailing our threads, then we just delete and infract. Is that a win? Come on man, we are being nice here. Two mods have given you a nudge, now stop crapping on our lawn and go find a tree somewhere.

5- Murphy - A freaking star, did the hard work. Won so much contested ball and was so clean with his disposal.
4- McLean - Heroic effort, same as Murphy (not as clean though) but was also a tackling machine. Oh and he kicked the winning goal so gets extra votes :)
3- Betts - Our most consistent player, without him we are nowhere near the same team. Thankfully one of our few (3?) players who has played every game
2- Carrots - Taken his game to an a new level this year, genuine elite of the competition. HE is Carlton
1- Jamison - Wouldn't let Jack touch it all night. Imagine if he wasn't there tonight?

BYP - Bell - seriously love the way he goes about it, and people said we needed another inside mid to compete when there was one right under our nose. Also people should remember he's been out injured most of the year.. imagine him after 10 or so senior games and a full preseason! ironically Richmond will be the first to see this next year =D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5. Murphy - did not take him long to get back to his best
4. Jamison - destroyed JR, best game in eons
3. Brock - great game, good user of the football
2. Armfield - turning into a gem
1. Betts - loves playing Bitchmond

5 McLean - 4 quarters and match winner.
4 Murphy- Last quarter was a real captain's performance. (who did he get that from I wonder)
3 Betts- Has to be very close to AA and B&F
2 Armfield- 2012 most improved for CFC
1 Jamison- Shut Riewoldt down and stopped his usual 4 to 5 goals. Also looked to have some pace back. He had to lead a very young, inexperienced defence.

BYP- Bell. Already one of the most brutal bumps/tackles in the AFL. That is not over-hyping.

5. Murphy
4. Jamison
3. Mclean
2. Betts
1. Carrazzo

Special mention to Marcus Davies. Poor first half, but didn't drop his head and fought back well in his first game for the year. Some of the posts about him were ordinary, but that seems to be the norm around here.

5 McLean - 4 quarters and match winner.
4 Murphy- Last quarter was a real captain's performance. (who did he get that from I wonder)
3 Betts- Has to be very close to AA and B&F
2 Armfield- 2012 most improved for CFC
1 Jamison- Shut Riewoldt down and stopped his usual 4 to 5 goals. Also looked to have some pace back. He had to lead a very young, inexperienced defence.

BYP- Bell. Already one of the most brutal bumps/tackles in the AFL. That is not over-hyping.

This ^

Hard for me to just choose the votes as everyone had a good dip, which is all we want. But I'll go with the above.

I'm so proud of Murphy, he's doing Juddy proud too I reckon.

5. Murphy - class... Imagine when Judd and him resume the tag team
4. McClean - not flashy, workmanlike which is what we need
3. Betts - our most consistent player.. Can always rely on him to kick them
2. Arm field - the dash the spirit the mongrel
1. Joseph - may seem strange but did his role, got smashed again and also saved us from richmond scoring a goal in the last 90 seconds when the ball was in the Richmond goal square and he dashed in got the ball over the boundary... Which then led to the Yarran, bell, Yarran, Gibbs, Murphy..... You know the rest

Remove this Banner Ad

Back