Preview Rnd 8 - Carlton v *Essendon Sat 12th May 2.10PM @ MCG - Team post #787

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So hoping that we put them to the wall early and keep driving the nails into them! i wanna see us sing the song at the top of our lungs and heap the misery on to those cheating scumbags! Carn blue boys lets do this!
It would be nice to see a game where we know say early in the 4th we are going to win.

I can’t think of any of the games we have won in the last few years where we had that luxury

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...d/news-story/604fbb84f1fe2a597b08df18041c611d

So sadly predictable...Matthew Lloyd trying to rev up Essendon to beat us.

A couple of key quotes from this legend in his own lunchbox:

Among other key coaching tips to his team (*don) the world champion diver is encouraging them to take out our tagger (watch out Ed) and for the defence to get nasty a la *don thugs of the past - Hardwick, Harvey, Wallis, Elbows & Knees Fletcher etc.

The following quote is his last...which smacks of desperation. I really hope this adds to the pressure of this underperforming team.

"The importance of Saturday’s game cannot be understated".

Come on blue boys, dig deep and play hard tomorrow. Want it more than them..
Desperate, scared & puts more pressure on the m stupid black & red fwits

So hoping that we put them to the wall early and keep driving the nails into them! i wanna see us sing the song at the top of our lungs and heap the misery on to those cheating scumbags! Carn blue boys lets do this!
Dripping with passion bnb, love it:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back