Autopsy Roast vs Brisbane & Changes for Dreamtime game R11

Least worst 5 vs Brisbane

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

how smart are the druggies ?

appoint the ex umpire boss as coach and immediately get a cushy draw and start getting sucked off by the umps as a result
Well if you want to be sucking the CFL off you need to get down on your knees, we only bend over the boardroom desk

it looks to me that yze is seen as a soft leader , was a soft player, and came from a looser culture .
nobody is going to play for this bloke. hes a gimp

imagine Richmond appointing a coach that comes from melbourne of all clubs . they are just about the poorest run club historically in the comp and weve plucked a dude that never won anything during his career
it looks to me that yze is seen as a soft leader , was a soft player, and came from a looser culture .

nobody is going to play for this bloke. hes a gimp

imagine Richmond appointing a coach that comes from melbourne of all clubs . they are just about the poorest run club historically in the comp and weve plucked a dude that never won anything during his career
Calm Down Golden Girls GIF by TV Land

why did Rutten n Fateague stay on as assistants when they werent Uzi men ? same with Meehan ?
i thought new coaches bought in their own handpicks their own team :shrug:

those blokes & the club taken advantage of the bloke bein a newbie,Uzi needs to get hardnosed pretty quik or else
its him or the assistants plus others that are gonna go @ seasons end if it dont pik up and he fails to shows wot his stamp is

why did Rutten n Fateague stay on as assistants when they werent Uzi men ? same with Meehan ?
thats on benny gale

And u have no idea just a fake tiger supporter a Dee fan
Wake up and support the club instead of constantly bagging it w***er
Hey Dees supporter why don’t u have the guts to name the senior players not trying
Short I agree has been bad for two years
We had 6 kids under 0 games and maybe another 5 under 20 games that’s half a team cause I doubt u can count
How much can the rest do when you have such an inexperienced line up but u just keep bagging the club and the players

Because we were too cheap to **** them off

I could excuse some of the past 4 weeks if I could see a silver lining.
There is none.
I can’t see any of our young players being stars.
Brown? Sorry, don’t see it.
We are shoe ins for 18th next year and maybe even this year.
I can’t even see having two good drafts as making much impact either.
TT & JH back from injury, in the 22 is a help. Lynch is an even bigger loss. Our "best 22" early in the year was competitive. I have not liked all of the selections but Yze had coached well in games.

It seems like Brown, Banks & Dow are in his calculations. Managing Grimes, dropping Kmac is a start to "selection statements" being made.

Injury to Lynch has cruelled 2 seasons so far. 13th last year with Lynch for 3 games & an ageing Jack R. Balta/Kosi/Ryan/Naismith haven't worked. Thank christ for Lefau.

I didn't think we'd get worse and be 17th.

Really need a change of head of fitness.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm assuming yze didn't want to make too many changes as a new coach so kept the same team.

Hopefully yze brings in a new team of assistants next season

those blokes & the club taken advantage of the bloke bein a newbie,Uzi needs to get hardnosed pretty quik or else
its him or the assistants plus others that are gonna go @ seasons end if it dont pik up and he shows wot his stamp is
Do think ooze would have handpicked any better deputies?

Tough loss with limited positives - McAuliffe showed a bit. Young/miller both in our backline isn’t up to AFL standard but there is noone else at the moment., Miller shows more for me. Balta is clearly a key defender but we have no forward line. We’re playing a few plodders who might rack up 40 game careers in a bottom 4 team - Dow, Mansell - they try but they are bottom 4 club players. McIntosh and Pickett are list cloggers now.

Worried about our youth - from last few years Gibcus, Brown and McAuliffe are AFL players, ‘maybes’ on Sonsie, Banks and Clarke. Green and Smith scream Martyn and Cumberland from a couple of drafts prior.
We’ll lose Baker, sadly might have to trade Rioli to GC for picks as Short/Graham have zero draft currency. If Prestia can play out the year he might get offered one year as the cupboard is empty. Coach said we aren’t necessarily rebuilding, needs to be honest with the supporters. Hopefully Tresize gets a run without injury, has talent. This is a long rebuild with the shocking state of the list.

yze is not 1% of the coach dumma was
Harsh... Do you remember those early days? Dimma lost 9 in a row. We were competitive for the first 5 weeks, jagged a win and the last month has been abominable.

I'm looking forward to seeing if Yze can pull us out of this rut. That's his true challenge. If this persists for the rest of the year, going into year 2 the pressure will be on.

Tough loss with limited positives - McAuliffe showed a bit. Young/miller both in our backline isn’t up to AFL standard but there is noone else at the moment., Miller shows more for me. Balta is clearly a key defender but we have no forward line. We’re playing a few plodders who might rack up 40 game careers in a bottom 4 team - Dow, Mansell - they try but they are bottom 4 club players. McIntosh and Pickett are list cloggers now.

Worried about our youth - from last few years Gibcus, Brown and McAuliffe are AFL players, ‘maybes’ on Sonsie, Banks and Clarke. Green and Smith scream Martyn and Cumberland from a couple of drafts prior.
We’ll lose Baker, sadly might have to trade Rioli to GC for picks as Short/Graham have zero draft currency. If Prestia can play out the year he might get offered one year as the cupboard is empty. Coach said we aren’t necessarily rebuilding, needs to be honest with the supporters. Hopefully Tresize gets a run without injury, has talent. This is a long rebuild with the shocking state of the list.
You're right on everything but if Yze comes out and says we're rebuilding, the media will jump on it and we're backed in a corner. He can't come out and say that, no coach does.

i mean to be fair to yze, weve got half a vfl team out there. there's not a single coach past present or future that would be winning us games with that 23.
Could understand the angst if we were getting thumped with a full list but the fact of the matter is we had 26 players too choose from.
Its staying ugly for a while yet.

match committee are useless
we bring kosi who is no star into the club but leave him in the 2nds. he should be playing!
samson should also be playing eff me. if we are tryn to progress the development of our players then its a no brainer.
put balta down back.
at least structure the side properly.
we have 15 injuries and we are not playing these guys eff me.
we will give mate colina a 5 year contract the way we are going

I'm assuming yze didn't want to make too many changes as a new coach so kept the same team.

Hopefully yze brings in a new team of assistants next season
most probably,well despite the injuries it hasnt workd,i think the whole club took advantage of this bloke,if it was good enough to move on premiership players like Butler and Ellis its good enuff to notify Teague,Rutten,Meehan etc and say thanks for your services we're changing it up and id do it tmr,the change has to be immediate send the message now,Yze
can really put his stamp on this club by doin this now,tmr,FK em all off,theyve used him

Back