Preview Round 1 2023 - v Western Bulldogs, Saturday 18 March, 7:25pm @ the MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, wait for the Dogs to kick five in a row from Bont, Liberatore and Macrae winning clearances against Harmes, Sparrow and Neal-Bullen before the experiment is ended forever.
It's not over until we've turned Kozzy into an inside mid.

We have to Kennedy-Harris him first

Just ******* win it. Need a flag at the G.
It's funny, winning at the G means nothing to me. Last few times I went to the footy I hated it.

Nothing beats sitting on my fat arse, surrounded by junk food, chocolate bars, milk shakes, coke-a-cola (no sugar), few pingers, couple of lines, laptop open so I can keep in touch with my bigfooty friends. Best seat in the house too, don' t have to deal with people, games over I can roll off the couch and go straight to sleep. Perfect.

It's funny, winning at the G means nothing to me. Last few times I went to the footy I hated it.

Nothing beats sitting on my fat arse, surrounded by junk food, chocolate bars, milk shakes, coke-a-cola (no sugar), few pingers, couple of lines, laptop open so I can keep in touch with my bigfooty friends. Best seat in the house too, don' t have to deal with people, games over I can roll off the couch and go straight to sleep. Perfect.
Coach potato

Yeah, couldn't care less about winning one at the G. Odds on I wouldn't get a ticket anyway! I was alive when we won a premiership. That's good enough for me. Would love to see several more, but it's now not on my bucket list of things i need to see before i die! Clarry doing a Brownlow speech still is on my bucket list however!

Viney and Fritsch ruled out. Hope they replace Fritsch with a small, I’d love a JVR debut but we’d be way too tall.
Who is the third?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dogs could be going in pretty tall up front too.

Would be funny if we both just played 4 KPF. Both teams rolling the dice on their midfield winning the footy and getting it in with both teams putting zero forward pressure on.

Could be a shoot-out

Great preseason supposedly, but could be going into Round 1 with our best defender, best forward, vice captain and an important HBF all missing out.

A11dAtP0w3R any luck cloning Burgo yet?

Great preseason supposedly, but could be going into Round 1 with our best defender, best forward, vice captain and an important HBF all missing out.

A11dAtP0w3R any luck cloning Burgo yet?

Burgo cant be cloned, can only be missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back