Preview Round 1: Bulldogs vs Fremantle, March 27 2016, Etihad

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in Melbourne this weekend.

Having Lunch with my parents and the wife's parents.

At 12:30pm.

In Geelong.

Do you think the family would be offended if I ditched the lot of them to go to Etihad instead?

I'm in Melbourne this weekend.

Having Lunch with my parents and the wife's parents.

At 12:30pm.

In Geelong.

Do you think the family would be offended if I ditched the lot of them to go to Etihad instead?
Just by reading your post i can tell that you are coming down with a fever. s**t that cough sounds bad. Really both if your testicles are swollen?
There is a docter near Docklands that can save your life. But he only works Sundays.

I still can't believe how early the game is over here. I get daylight savings are still in effect but **** me, at least try and make it a decent time for us. The scheduling is just so vic-centric and we even have more fans than the dogs watching over here than they would even dream of getting to watch them live.

I still can't believe how early the game is over here. I get daylight savings are still in effect but **** me, at least try and make it a decent time for us. The scheduling is just so vic-centric and we even have more fans than the dogs watching over here than they would even dream of getting to watch them live.
I love it. means you can sleep in and wake up just before game time and make breakfast. No sitting around all day getting nervous and hanging out for the game to start.

I love it. means you can sleep in and wake up just before game time and make breakfast. No sitting around all day getting nervous and hanging out for the game to start.

That is if you can even sleep at all.

Heart thinks freo

Head says dogs

My two Bob has pav and spurr missing with clancee playing that half back role and failing miserably
Weller to get a jersey also

Edit: johno out also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No players will be rested, i expect all the players mentioned in previous post to play.
There is no way Pav or any player would want to be rested for rd1.
We need to qualify for the finals and then look at resting players if we have to.

Real advantage in the ruck, I think our midfield is harder at it and will give us first use ....couple that with the fact that we defend like mofos - I have to think as long as we can contain their pace, we should be looking at 3-4 goal win.

Plus Lyon would of been planning for this game for a long time, he's a pretty decent tactician.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It has actually worked out for me, I have work at 12:30 and this means i get to watch an extra hour of the game! shame i'll probably miss the end though.

From D. Pearce's EA -- "Danyle's orange boots are primed for the game. Expect the expected. Doggie dignity and defiance will be snuffed out Ross Lyon style." And, if any of you don't know what that means just put this picture in your mind. Its like farts coming through the keyhole. You won't see it, it ain't flash but you sure will smell it!!. Go Freo!!

Freo by 21 for me. I'm not sure on the stats but I think we are the taller team, especially in the midfield. This helps us turn them over and scores from turn overs is where we can really hurt them.

Kind of hoping Michael Johnson doesn't play to even it out with Dickson missing! He kicked 50 last year and not many blokes can say they kicked 7 against a Ross Lyon coached team last year!
I'm nervous as hell already and the dogs need all the advantages they can get!

Best of luck for the upcoming season after week 1. If dogs don't win the grand final (which is likely) than I want to to see blokes do it!
I'm picking you guys by 26 points FWIW

Kind of hoping Michael Johnson doesn't play to even it out with Dickson missing! He kicked 50 last year and not many blokes can say they kicked 7 against a Ross Lyon coached team last year!
I'm nervous as hell already and the dogs need all the advantages they can get!

Best of luck for the upcoming season after week 1. If dogs don't win the grand final (which is likely) than I want to to see blokes do it!
I'm picking you guys by 26 points FWIW
Isn't Dickson playing?

From an article on your website 2 days ago:
Beveridge declared goal sneak Tory Dickson would play after overcoming an abductor injury.
"Tory will be fine; you kind of feel like he's timed his run quite well," Beveridge said.

Isn't Dickson playing?

From an article on your website 2 days ago:
Beveridge declared goal sneak Tory Dickson would play after overcoming an abductor injury.
"Tory will be fine; you kind of feel like he's timed his run quite well," Beveridge said.
Nah he's definitely not playing. Bevo does these mind games a bit. And he literally hasn't played any pre season at all (played the first 5 minutes of NAB1)
A couple of our posters in the know with the inner sanctum have also confirmed he's out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back