Round 1 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Especially when you had the choice of him and Boak.....

And look like you have made the wrong call...

I just felt Kelly wasn't worth his price tag... Whoops.

Grundy had better show something..or he's in the gun. looks to be favouring the toe, the pies play on around him. Thank * i didn't captain him. Kelly looks like he wants a gig in my team.

Say Grundy gets under 70 and Witts/Goldy go for 120, would you trade Grundy out?
Not after one round. Losing money is one thing but when there’s only evidence of 2 clear best rucks you just have to stick with it. All the teams worth anything have Grundy anyway. Just glad I didn’t put the C on him..

Grundy had better show something..or he's in the gun. looks to be favouring the toe, the pies play on around him. Thank **** i didn't captain him. Kelly looks like he wants a gig in my team.
If he doesn't ton up tonight he's gone next week for me. He doesn't look anywhere near like he did last year. I'm going to trade him while he still has value

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like everyone was worried about the wrong ruck.. Gawn going to go 130 now for sure haha

Could it be due to that toe niggle?

I ended up deciding against including Grundy as a gamble that he'll have some (relatively) mediocre scores and drop at least 50Kish, but will probably attempt to get him in if his form improves (especially if the slump is due to a minor injury that heals).

Tonight I just have Danger and Constable. Annoyingly enough I had T. Kelly in my team for a while, ah well.

All good gais. Grundy having a lean game but should still ton up once Collingwood get on top (at least that’s what I keep telling myself)

Jeez lots of people jumping off Grundy quickly. 45 at the half is fine. He'll be right, Stanley was hard to score against last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back