Round 1 matchups

Remove this Banner Ad

So bloody sick of Richmond vs Carlton. I don't mind either team playing in the season opener but change it up FFS.

Richmond vs Collingwood, Carlton vs Collingwood, Carlton vs Essendon, Richmond vs Swans. All more appealing to me.

Wrapt we got Bulldogs vs Dees though.

Richmond V Carlton (MCG) - Season Opener

Brisbane V Western Bulldogs - (Gabba) - Dunkley Cup

Port Adelaide V West Coast (AO) -Junior Rioli Cup
Essendon V Melbourne - (MCG) - Weideman Cup
Sydney V Geelong - (SCG) - GF Replay
Gold Coast V Adelaide (Metricon) - Izzac Rankine Cup

North Melbourne V GWS (Marvel) - Pick 1 Cup
Hawthorn V Fremantle (UTAS Stadium) - Jaeger O'Meara Cup
Collingwood V St. Kilda (MCG) - Almost De Goey Cup

Pies to appeal to AFL House because there 7 cups going around that week, and they only get to play for 1 of them.

So bloody sick of Richmond vs Carlton. I don't mind either team playing in the season opener but change it up FFS.

Richmond vs Collingwood, Carlton vs Collingwood, Carlton vs Essendon, Richmond vs Swans. All more appealing to me.

Wrapt we got Bulldogs vs Dees though.
I don't like it either - plus would like to see Collingwood or Essendon get the first game of the year at some point, only fair that it is shared around. If it's about traditional Victorian giants then why is it always Richmond v Carlton?

I don't like it either - plus would like to see Collingwood or Essendon get the first game of the year at some point, only fair that it is shared around. If it's about traditional Victorian giants then why is it always Richmond v Carlton?
Because Essendon have ANZAC Day and Dreamtime, Collingwood have ANZAC Day and King's Birthday, and neither really care.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back