Trades Round 10 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Lynch made 80k last week, has a reasonable breakeven and plays Essendon this week.

There's more than 1 way to skin a cat.

I thought about him last week but went with Cameron instead.
Out of interest,Lynch is in 34 of top 5000 teams,4/1000,1/100, made more cash(83k) than anyone else last week and scored 125 points.If you could sit him on the bench,with cover for his bad games why wouldn't you bring him in.Guess who has averaged 160 over the last 3 weeks.However you would have to be nuts to have $600k(after this week), sitting on the bench waiting for his good games,because his bad games will get you 40 points.And if you get him in now you already missed his major price hike.

Out of interest,Lynch is in 34 of top 5000 teams,4/1000,1/100, made more cash(83k) than anyone else last week and scored 125 points.If you could sit him on the bench,with cover for his bad games why wouldn't you bring him in.Guess who has averaged 160 over the last 3 weeks.However you would have to be nuts to have $600k(after this week), sitting on the bench waiting for his good games,because his bad games will get you 40 points.And if you get him in now you already missed his major price hike.
OK you got me.....It's that time of the evening where I've had a few single malts..........and I'm having a bit of a hard time trying to work out what you're actually trying to say....I think my post looks OK and there's no stuff ups, so hope you're able to read it ok.

OK you got me.....It's that time of the evening where I've had a few single malts..........and I'm having a bit of a hard time trying to work out what you're actually trying to say....I think my post looks OK and there's no stuff ups, so hope you're able to read it ok.
Thanks for the laugh,wish i was having a few scotchs.There is either a glitch in the site or the scotch has led you astray and you skipped tha last post,i haven't replied to your post,will have a look and may do so however.

Every trade I make this week with Steele being out is a sideways trade. I'm not getting any rookies off field, it's Steele to Greg Clark, noddy to Laird or Walsh and I have to trade coniglio because he's going to lose so much money.

Just thought i'd put something different out there after reading comments following the supercoach bible and how to do things. getting in 100k rookies isn't the only way to make cash. looking at my trade history, I had 2 rookie corrective trades in martin/macmartin rd2/3,since then only bought in hayes and probably clark this week,plus a rookie donut last week.Hasn't hurt my cash generation,13.65m or trades 21/2 left.When i upgrade i don't nrrd to do 1 up,2down, i can do 2 up,3 out.
Hawkins has a run of games at KP starting this week. If my forward line wasn't full already, I'd grab him for sure.

He'd be a sell at $600k. But by then you've spent $450k and can 'upgrade' to English or Gawn and bank the change whilst taking in 200+ points.

It's good business.

After everyone's opinion I've gone
Steele laird
Bowey Docherty
I'll plan for clark next week
Steele to Laird is a very popular trade and seems a no brainer. Round 13 bye is starting to look bad for some so just check that.
Bowey to Doch also a good trade if you’re ok for the round 12 bye.
Not sure why you would wait a week on Clark and pay more for him.

Hawkins has a run of games at KP starting this week. If my forward line wasn't full already, I'd grab him for sure.
Just had a look,opposition isn't bad either,would be worth a punt,if you could cover him.Cameron is going a bit better than Riewoldt as well,And unfortunately there is a bit of a vibe going on at Richmond,Dustys back,don't know how long it will last but they are up and about.

Last edited:
i'm not selling,I bought him for bye cover as well,then I may sell
It is good business,don't always work though.Bought Goldy in with lynch,made $45K,103,Just to make some cash,wanted to v/c him against Hayes,and for bye cover and then upgrade Rnd14.Seems Xerri may be back quicker than expected which may put a spanner in the works.But by picking these type of players,you have less risk than a rookie but won't have the longer burn, cash generation,Pretty much a in out,hold/sell before they start losing cash in 3/4 weeks.

Last edited:
It is good business,don't always work though.Bought Goldy in with lynch,made $45K,103,Just to make some cash,wanted to v/c him against Hayes,and for bye cover and then upgrade Rnd14.Seems Xerri may be back quicker than expected which may put a spanner in the works.But by picking these type of players,you have less risk than a rookie but won't have the longer burn cash generation,Pretty much a in out,hold/sell before they start losing cash in 3/4 weeks.
This is the first year you can really do this in supercoach with the extra trades and boosts. More of a fantasy strategy that is now seeing supercoach relevance. I traded in Rozee for 380k and although he hasn’t been great he’s averaged 92 for me. Projected to reach up to 500k, that’s 120k money gained whilst getting good points on field. I traded him in for Xerri, so it’s just continued the cash generation that he was making. This is a trade I would never have done without the extra trades. Plus with the forward rookies giving consistently dud scores this way of making money has been a lot more efficient.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the first year you can really do this in supercoach with the extra trades and boosts. More of a fantasy strategy that is now seeing supercoach relevance. I traded in Rozee for 380k and although he hasn’t been great he’s averaged 92 for me. Projected to reach up to 500k, that’s 120k money gained whilst getting good points on field. I traded him in for Xerri, so it’s just continued the cash generation that he was making. This is a trade I would never have done without the extra trades. Plus with the forward rookies giving consistently dud scores this way of making money has been a lot more efficient.
Yes,more fun too, I thought the same thing with JHF,he bottomed out got injured so it was a straight swap to Cameron and he still kept making cash in a sense.And yes I would have been tearing my hair out with some of the rookies.

Thoughts on the following:
Hough, Coniglio, Steele >
Petracca, Heeney, Khamis
=

Open to other suggestions

Hough may be back this week, so I'd wait and see on that. If he is, I'd trade out MacDonald and that will let you get Laird instead of Petracca. MacDonald's price isn't going anywhere (highest 55, avg 43, BE of 49) and he is a sub risk. Only reason you would keep him is for his round 14 bye. But like most rooks he isn't even guaranteed to play through until then.

Hi Team,

Thinking…

JHF > N Martin via DPP
N Martin > Tracc
SDK swing forward > Khamis Back
Hough > Clark for cash

Thoughts?
As above, wait and see on Hough. Not making much on the Hough to Clark trade but doesn't look like you have other realistic options. EDIT - Probably MacDonald.

Last edited:
Hough may be back this week, so I'd wait and see on that. If he is, I'd trade out MacDonald and that will let you get Laird instead of Petracca. MacDonald's price isn't going anywhere (highest 55, avg 43, BE of 49) and he is a sub risk. Only reason you would keep him is for his round 14 bye. But like most rooks he isn't even guaranteed to play through until then.

As above, wait and see on Hough. Not making much on the Hough to Clark trade but doesn't look like you have other realistic options. EDIT - Probably MacDonald.
Is there anything to suggest Hough might be back in this week?

OK

due to overwhelming community pressure I am bowing to their wishes and not trading Preuss.

Out cogs and daics

In wines and yet to be determined sub 300k wannabe premo

On Redmi Note 5 using BigFooty.com mobile app
I have a ballsy/cringy one ? Depending on how the first few games go i'm bringing in Clark for Hough(selected or not ) or Ward,I have a 10% chance of also taking Hately in a straight swap for Ward.Pros are will make 40k with a 60 score,better onfield cover than a rookie during the byes,and his 110 will be in his scoring cycle for a few more weeks,who knows? maybe he's turned the corner,his tackles are up last 2 games,maybe it's his last good game brfore fading into obscurity,maybe you jag a good scoring player for $240k,going to make some nice mulla at least

Steele to Laird is a very popular trade and seems a no brainer. Round 13 bye is starting to look bad for some so just check that.
Bowey to Doch also a good trade if you’re ok for the round 12 bye.
Not sure why you would wait a week on Clark and pay more for him.

I have no other way to do it. I'll show you

Sitting in the top 6% at the minute and got lucky dodged a bit of carnage. Would I be mental to consider sidewaying Cogs to De Goey this week? Looking at more potential for a keeper and it cuts a rd12 bye player. Am I ****ed in the head ?

Sitting in the top 6% at the minute and got lucky dodged a bit of carnage. Would I be mental to consider sidewaying Cogs to De Goey this week? Looking at more potential for a keeper and it cuts a rd12 bye player. Am I ducked in the head ?
Yes, De Goey looks very ordinary atm and if you're looking for a keeper I don't see him there. With the DPP of Bont and Smith that's another two that pushes him down. Don't see a world that he's top 6.

Sitting in the top 6% at the minute and got lucky dodged a bit of carnage. Would I be mental to consider sidewaying Cogs to De Goey this week? Looking at more potential for a keeper and it cuts a rd12 bye player. Am I ducked in the head ?
Ordinarily, yes. But the way this year's gone, you could easily end up looking like a genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back