Trades Round 10 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've owned Cameron for two weeks, he's averaged 99 and gone up 80k.

He's a cash cow in cash gen terms and a premo in scoring (as a forward) at the same time.

He's going to play as a ruckman for me in Round 12 when I wouldn't otherwise have two (Preuss, Hayes, English)

When I trade him out in Round 14 he'll be straight sideways to a premo.

Now explain to me how trading him in was madness
Cos I'm a kent

not good for trades. 16 at the start of this round. two down this week i was thinking to cash in on cogs and daicos. funnily enough trade assist gave me the idea. gives me 620k in the bank with sdk. clark. martin and paddy left to upgrade with 14 trades.

daicos to crisp seems the sensible idea. cogs to parker is a disaster bye wise but worth a punt. already got baz and co. libba although great just feels like too many puppies.

no love for sinclair? or just a bye thing. i rate sinc about same as crisp and a lot better than inconsistent zorko. he just goes missing in games and is very frustrating to own.

What about Gibcus>Bont via DPP wizardry and owens>Clarke

Sinclair is good for certain.
But this is his break out year he may not last all 22 games.
Most dont. Most throw up a stinker.
Ive loved Zorko since his rookie year. Legend.
Crisp will finish similar to last year 105ish average which is great for a defender.
I would prioritize a mid next.
They are harder to get and you are quickly running out of cash on your bench.
hope this helps mate.
it does actually. thankyou. crisp looks pretty good back there.

was planning on swinging baz fwd and having cogs and butters at m7 and m8 as my final two upgrades.

I'm still trying to get all rookies off the field.
Midpricers I need to get rid of probably are Cogs, Butters and Rioli before I go full premo.
Fair chance Preuss needs upgrading at some stage also.
I was 50:50 on trading out Cogs vs Martin.
Cogs playing WC this weekend and North r13 saved him.
He has done his Job and with players like Bont & Smith looking like getting DPP and Cogs BE being so high he had to go

His average has gone down to 88 and im not seeing him as a top fwd or mid in my team so cash out
Martin next week i think only because no fwd/mid rookie im seeing as a keeper in my final team unless hollands gets named ill use a boost to downgrade early

View attachment 1403262

midfield complete. 2 rooks left. baz to get dpp and open up a new m8 spot. totally screwed for round 13 though.
Meme Reaction GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Team,

Thinking…

JHF > N Martin via DPP
N Martin > Tracc
SDK swing forward > Khamis Back
Hough > Clark for cash

Thoughts?

7CE55DC4-B436-47DB-B2D1-EE9165C7299D.jpeg

7749D2AB-015F-4BA0-B01E-720613F75680.jpeg

Don’t reckon Gibcus will be back this week.

Gibcus > Baku
Steele > Trac/Bont/Walsh
Cogs/Martin > Sicily

Not sure which way to go

Bombers and Dogs same bye sucks balls...eg Martin to BONT or Baz.
GWS first bye ...noone should trade bye one.
Bombers have Rd 12 bye, Dogs Rd 13
What you need is the byes reversed, so you could trade out Martin, about to have a bye for Dogs who have had theirs.

It's a blanket statement to say that no-one (sane, is implied) should trade in first bye players. As long as you have 14 premos plus 5 rookies playing that round you have sufficient cover. In my case I have 15 premos plus 3 rookies for round 12. Martin is my last upgrade before luxury upgrades of Preuss/Butters/Cameron. I'll be hoping to turn a 90 average player in to a 110+ one. Best affordable will be my only criteria. They are all going to play two and miss one.

Have my trades planned unless a major injury occurs.

Bombers have Rd 12 bye, Dogs Rd 13
What you need is the byes reversed, so you could trade out Martin, about to have a bye for Dogs who have had theirs.

It's a blanket statement to say that no-one (sane, is implied) should trade in first bye players. As long as you have 14 premos plus 5 rookies playing that round you have sufficient cover. In my case I have 15 premos plus 3 rookies for round 12. Martin is my last upgrade before luxury upgrades of Preuss/Butters/Cameron. I'll be hoping to turn a 90 average player in to a 110+ one. Best affordable will be my only criteria. They are all going to play two and miss one.

Have my trades planned unless a major injury occurs.

Yep .
If dogs had first bye it would work better.

Just thought i'd put something different out there after reading comments following the supercoach bible and how to do things. getting in 100k rookies isn't the only way to make cash. looking at my trade history, I had 2 rookie corrective trades in martin/macmartin rd2/3,since then only bought in hayes and probably clark this week,plus a rookie donut last week.Hasn't hurt my cash generation,13.65m or trades 21/2 left.When i upgrade i don't nrrd to do 1 up,2down, i can do 2 up,3 out.

Tom Lynch made 80k last week, has a reasonable breakeven and plays Essendon this week.

There's more than 1 way to skin a cat.

I thought about him last week but went with Cameron instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back