Game Day Round 10 vs. Adelaide, MCG, 1:45pm Sat 18/05

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Start De Goey at FF which helps negate the need for a tall to replace Howe. Schultz in for Bytel. Harrison remains after recovering from injury. While the opposition last week wasn't much it was still a good win given the circumstances so rewarding those players and only making the 2 forced changes seems appropriate.

I’ve been thinking about JDG’s forward days a lot lately too, and I think it’s because we might need to start throwing him up there more

79a8c1453a09c2606615f995a1ede250.jpg

efda204e3fc7fc674c5d6db66a7873b3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching the VFL has become irrelevant. Not only are they losing, but all our AFL listed players look ordinary until they play in the AFL... 😆
VFL "form" is not the measure for selection. It's specific aspects of a player's preparation and performance. Things that will translate to the senior side, where much of VFL "form" does not.

eg. McRae in mentioning that Allan is close to a debut, mentioned his supreme fitness and running ability. This wouldn't necessarily show up in VFL performances but could make him useful as an AFL player in certain roles.

VFL "form" is not the measure for selection. It's specific aspects of a player's preparation and performance. Things that will translate to the senior side, where much of VFL "form" does not.

eg. McRae in mentioning that Allan is close to a debut, mentioned his supreme fitness and running ability. This wouldn't necessarily show up in VFL performances but could make him useful as an AFL player in certain roles.
It's good to see that more and more supporters are embracing modern football and how things work today.

Excited to see how Richards, Sullivan and Fin go after great games last week, as well as Harrison if he plays. Have been really enjoying seeing the younger guys get games this year, good that they're being tested out at senior level due to the amount of players that are gonna be gone in a 2-3 years time.

Big game for Shooter as well, I'm praying for that breakout game soon.

Yes I realise all that. Been watching footy for a long time. I was being facetious.

Did you notice the 😆 emoji?

Edward will make many here look silly once he gets game time.

Same as WHE, Markov, Murphy, and Frampton did before him.
These players copped so much abuse. Include Cox and Cameron if you like.

Edward is the fittest player in the club. Possibly the fastest.
Fly sees it and so do I.
Get behind this boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back