Preview Round 11, 2024 : Hawks v Lions, 1:10pm Sunday 26th May, Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Competition for spots in the 23 is officially tight.

Massive difference from even at the beginning of the season. Having a clue as to who will miss from that named squad is bloody hard.
Especially with no VFL Match last week to give us an idea on exposed form.

I'm going to guess Scrimshaw, Phillips, Macdonald, Ward with Mitchell the Sub.

Especially with no VFL Match last week to give us an idea on exposed form.

I'm going to guess Scrimshaw, Phillips, Macdonald, Ward with Mitchell the Sub.
I would think Scrim and Croc are certainties, and probably Seamus as well.

I think Dear will play unless he needs a week off in which case Gunners would come in.

Would like to see Phillips get another game but with Daniher their only recognized tall forward, maybe Ward or Finn for the last spot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of the 8 on the bench, I would think Ward doesn’t make it, Dear back to the VFL and Gunston to sub replaces Breust in the 3rd quarter. Maginness comes in goes to Zorko. Got to be a good chance Sicily plays forward with that line up.
Why we dropping Dear, man?

He missed a few goals against Port, but he's doing more and more right each week.

Would be crazy dropping Phillips, gives us so much more flexibility with Sicily if he stays in.
Who do he, Frost, Scrimshaw and Sicily play on? Maybe if Ryan plays he has a match up otherwise it may just be Daniher and smalls around him

Why we dropping Dear, man?

He missed a few goals against Port, but he's doing more and more right each week.
He’s done nothing wrong just fee he’s had enough of a taste and don’t want to rush him.
Remember he’s had very little football as a junior last few years. Let him go back and be the focal point for box hill and hone his craft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back