Round 11 Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What the * are you playing at Jobe Watson! Just great the prick is gonna get 150 or something.

OMG adding Zaha to the toll. LOL. I hope Sandi is out for less than two weeks FFS
Man, this has got real ugly the last couple of weeks, all the guys I have got in are out, or crabbing it. I have traded none of my premiums....Grundy you are a lucky bugger!
I have had good luck the first 7 rounds but now I am eating the collective jizz biscuit of misfortune now. Fornicate me sideways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only had Watson tonight, 149 as vice-captain. Kind've like my real team, he's one of a few to actually put in a decent effort.

770/16

Nicolas%20Cage%20Laugh.gif

As I've said on twitter a bit, I think the weekly winner will still be 2200+. There will be a bucket load of teams that entered just for Round 11, in order to take advantage of everyone else's chaos.

fair call, a full team even having sandi, ablett as capt , delido would do damage

I had most of a team and was hoping to clean up this round.

Zaha injured.
Sandi injured
Deledio, Martin rubbish!
Malceski sub :(

1210/17

Roughead, Franklin, Mitchell & Sidebottom to come.

1234/17

Finally having a bit of luck. Finished 154th overall last year and haven't gotten it rolling until now. Selwood over Ablett as skipper was huge, as well as picking N.Roo over Zaha two weeks ago. A bit puzzled as to why Pavlich only got 99?

Redden
Wingard
Franklin
Cloke
Swan
Clarke

My ranking of 533 will fall back into the 8,000's after this rd.

I stated in the captain thread not to put Ablett (c) then for some unknown reason i clicked the VC on Selwood instead of Capt.
I phone app is terrible. I'm gutted at present.
I wonder how many people will score 2,000 this week. I'll struggle to break 1,600.
With Selwood, Watson and Riewoldt.:mad:

I love supercoach but this is what pisses me off..

Nick Riewoldt - 159 points V Gold Coast

21 possessions (9 contested) - 8 marks (3 contested) - 2 tackles - 2 frees for - 2 I50's - 7 Goals 2 Behinds

Matthew Pavlich - 99 points V Richmond

17 Possessions (8 contested) - 6 marks (3 contested) - 2 tackles - 1 Free Against - 3 I50's - 2 Rebound 50's - 6 goals 1 behind

One game was a 100 point thrashing, the other a closely contested match.

Surely when a player kicks half the teams score and almost as many goals as the opposition his game is clearly worth more than 99 points.

Champion Data is supposed to reflect a players influence on the game.
I'm happy for Riewoldt to score 159 but surely Pav's game should have been in the 130-150 bracket.

I love supercoach but this is what pisses me off..

Nick Riewoldt - 159 points V Gold Coast

21 possessions (9 contested) - 8 marks (3 contested) - 2 tackles - 2 frees for - 2 I50's - 7 Goals 2 Behinds

Matthew Pavlich - 99 points V Richmond

17 Possessions (8 contested) - 6 marks (3 contested) - 2 tackles - 1 Free Against - 3 I50's - 2 Rebound 50's - 6 goals 1 behind

One game was a 100 point thrashing, the other a closely contested match.

Surely when a player kicks half the teams score and almost as many goals as the opposition his game is clearly worth more than 99 points.

Champion Data is supposed to reflect a players influence on the game.
I'm happy for Riewoldt to score 159 but surely Pav's game should have been in the 130-150 bracket.

I seriously couldn't believe it when i seen Pav's score. A bit like Ryders last week except the opposite in motion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back