Round 11 Discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

I think I'm evil.... wanting someone at Geelong to catch a cold!!!! (except for Danger!)

19 for me but a few low scorers in that bunch. I'll probably take a bigger hit in Round 13. Bye rounds suck.

I'm perfect for the next two rounds but i stuffed up this round and Cunico got dropped.

SPP, Cousins and McEvoy tonight. VC on McEvoy because why not.

1 trade done (Sinclair->Cousins via DPP), unsure about the others. Currently have 19 playing and plenty in the bank so there's some flexibility about upgrading say Brodie to Selwood or something like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah it sucks when a debutant gets dropped pretty much straight away. A wasted trade. Happened to me a few times this year, but I doubt I'm alone.
Thats why you dont trade players in before their first game. You lose out on max.. 30k but you get so much better info about job security after a game.

Almost everyone has VC on him so not a big difference maker. Still love watching him rack up the possesions though. Like watching a great movie.
True, still love seeing anyone I've got go big though. His 118 is about par, with Danger playing the Crows, Zerrett playing GWS and a lot of good players missing this week with the bye I'll take that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back