Round 11 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I give him the benefit of the doubt.

But if he is lying just to throw off the top 100 guys off to force them desperate move that is pretty scummy.

Why would anyone do that trade? His only logic is that richmond have been giving away massive scores but even if you do that you pick boak for sure.
I think he is just taking the piss coz he can.

Jiska Neale v Macrae vc. Both winners 👏🏼
Yep. Disappointing final three quarters. Macrae only had to halve his first quarter output to hit 200. Oh well, better than an epic fail.

Have not got him, Grundy better be playing, Hoping CD doesn’t bend over ROB for the third week running
Wouldn’t that be something if both Gawndy miss in the same round. I know Grundy needs a rest. He’s absolutely knackered. Eagerly awaiting teams.

60% disposal efficiency.

Sometimes you have to watch the game as well as follow the stats.

He was trying to be more ambitious with his disposal than Neale or Zorko. And some of those so called "inefficient" disposals, frankly, weren't. Yeah CD might call them inefficient when he handpasses into the open to the advantage of a teammate (who may on occasion then fumble the ball or overrun it). His disposal options were often more limited than Neale and Zorkos.

Much harder to score 180 SC in a beaten team playing Brisbane at home than Olivers 200 and a bit in a blowout gorging on the hapless Crows who had run out of gas.

Why would anyone do that trade? His only logic is that richmond have been giving away massive scores but even if you do that you pick boak for sure.
I think he is just taking the piss coz he can.

I wouldn't know his full trade plan.

Viney -> Wines = 20k. Maybe that 20k swung got him like solid pick in the other lines?

You wouldn't trade Boak based in a 3-5 round average.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back