Round 11 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
10(c)/1143

Simpson out managed on top of new recruit WWalker being dropped leaves me with 20 on field this week so just 2 scores to drop. So far that's Rivers (54) and BSmith (68), but with Close, Buda, Heisenberg, Rankine and BZT still to play I reckon they'll both end up counters.

Dropping 3 bottom scores (48,57,68) cos it makes me feel better, 8/1129 (c)

But Close, Schoenberg (if he plays) and Draper still to play, so who knows?

Pretty boring so far
837 from 7 captain Neale
Rivers 54 probably to go out

14 to play so who the hell knows what will happen From here

Don’t know if it’s good or bad that I’ve had so little amount of players that have played compared to you guys

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I seem to remember plenty of people being burned by him in 2018 too when he had a purple patch for several rounds mid season, was traded in and then went back to low scores.

He was playing as a forward pocket back then. Got some midfield time for a few games then went back to playing small forward. He only started playing full time midfield this year.

11/1232 C
Bout to make a bother drink. fu** me

Enjoy. ;)

giphy.gif

New recruit Goldstein's ton just not enough

Made a risk move and it backfired.

Just goes to show how 2020 season is f'ed. A normal season and normal week and Goldy would put up 150+ against Jackson & McDonald.

10/1241C

What a mixed bag. Macrae C, Neale, Oliver, Trac, backed with Cripps, Doc, Pickett, Rivers, B Smith and new boy Shuey. Booted Williamson and he comes up with his best score for ages.

Got Max looped with Draper. Hope the kid gets another game. I got rid of Cameron so I hope Grundy plays. Could be tears.

Looking forward to the Bytel debut.

Operation Goldy epic fail. New recruit Goldstein's ton just not enough

Made a risk move and it backfired.
Just goes to show how 2020 season is f'ed. A normal season and normal week and Goldy would put up 150+ against Jackson & McDonald.
Playing on the wing really didn’t help. Tallest wingman in history. Rhyce Shaw is a flog coach. Team has gone backwards.

Why am I getting the feeling Bucks will rest Grundy but Cameron wont come in anyway.........
Hope Grundy does get a rest. They’re only playing the Crows.

Gawn vs Grundy both fresh next week appeals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back