Preview Round 11: Sir Doug Nicholls Round, Dreamtime at the G - Richmond Tigers vs Essendon Bombers, Saturday, 25th May, 7:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir Doug Nicholls Round goes for how many weeks now? just noticed it promoted all last week, and now this week.

Happy for it to be called Sir Doug Nicholls Month if its going to go over multiple weeks.

I just hope Bolton doesnt play his only good game a year against us.. yet again.

It’s a pretty debilitating list.
I’m counting 10 best 22 outs (like Yoda) in Yellow. Collina ain’t making that cut.
Can’t see many teams functioning with those players missing. Even worse if you’re scratching around to start with, like the tiges are.

View attachment 1995392
What you're missing is that Lefau, Bauer, Tresize, Banks, Campbell and Clarke are all players that have been used this year or would be as part of investing in the future. Losing these guys dramatically delays that investment and totally compromises having reserves ready to step up. Lefau has been out best key forward this year.

It also means the type of team Richmond can field from a strategic point of view is also massively compromised because there is no one else available to fill key roles so you have to play with whoever is left standing in positions that don't suit them.

What you're missing is that Lefau, Bauer, Tresize, Banks, Campbell and Clarke are all players that have been used this year or would be as part of investing in the future. Losing these guys dramatically delays that investment and totally compromises having reserves ready to step up. Lefau has been out best key forward this year.

It also means the type of team Richmond can field from a strategic point of view is also massively compromised because there is no one else available to fill key roles so you have to play with whoever is left standing in positions that don't suit them.
Lefau has been a shining light for you guys, rate him highly

Sir Doug Nicholls Round goes for how many weeks now? just noticed it promoted all last week, and now this week.

Happy for it to be called Sir Doug Nicholls Month if its going to go over multiple weeks.

I just hope Bolton doesnt play his only good game a year against us.. yet again.

Two rounds I think, so each team gets a home game for it.

Destroying zurhaar is hardly a notch on the belt. He’s hardly got a kick all year
If Ridley and cox are coming back in, someone from the back half is going out. It’s either him or heppell
You don’t think moving Martin up the ground is a possibility?

North were actually pretty competitive. Maybe because it's their GF but their intensity was good for much of the game. Their midfield has some (young) star power and got hold of us a bit. They will win a few games in the second half of the year.

Feel like we could really break Richmond though and to be honest... no sympathy.

They will be primed so the best thing we could do is put a few goals on early. Even if the Tigers start well I reckon we will gap them by half time and run away with it in the second half.

I rated North too. They’re at least a few years away, but they’re going to be seriously good by 2028~ if they can hang on to most of their kids.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I rated North too. They’re at least a few years away, but they’re going to be seriously good by 2028~ if they can hang on to most of their kids.
I rate their midfield but I am not sold on seriously good by 2028. They have a lot of gaps that still need to be filled. Would not shock if they ended up like the Blues and take a fair while despite the number of early picks.

ant555 with his sore back would have got a game this year, they’ve played something like 39 listed players

I rate their midfield but I am not sold on seriously good by 2028. They have a lot of gaps that still need to be filled. Would not shock if they ended up like the Blues and take a fair while despite the number of early picks.

Maybe 2030 odd is more realistic. Wardlaw and Sheezel are going to be absolute jets

Aren't you glad Brad trimmed his 14 year plan back to an 8 year plan?

I wonder if someone has misquoted him and it was 8 months.
The mad man is gonna win it all this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back