Trades Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

1st bye round so will be 3 trades.

Ok, so if Ahern and Giro stay in - should then be able to downgrade Mutch and Crowden - leave me around 300k for an upgrade.

Perhaps Coffield to one of the Port mids/forwards.

Went Waterman>Rocky and Kelly to DBJ.......leaves 190k in the purse. Will look at a possible triple down grade next week and bank some cash for a grab on premos that have had their bye, Gaff, Simmo, Yeo, Cripps. What are the chances of the plan going c@#$ UP?

All week have had:

TRant -> Rocky
ZGL -> T Smith
Murray been on my bench since getting dropped - was hoping he would get back up but oh well

I think instead it only makes sense that I give Taranto one more chance (even though he is going to leak some serious cash this week) and have instead swung Sic back and gone Murray -> Rocky

This means both Sic and Murray are now in my defence as opposed to having that ability to be able to switch them across each position via DPP.

What does everyone think re: that move? Am I worth sticking with my original trades as it gives me more flexibility through byes (Murphy/Sic DPP) or am I better off trying to maximise my points on the ground and getting to as many premiums as I can as quick as I can?

This means instead of playing Ronke and Smith in my forward line, I can rotate either one depending on match up for the time being wile they both moo a s**t ton more (I hope)

That's what I have done.....

Me too.

I was previously going Kelly/Taranto -> Rocky/Smith (and taking ~ $400k into next week)

But I've gone cold on Smith now. $277k is just too hefty of a price tag for me. Especially given 2 downgrades next week looks to be an obvious choice with the plethora of rookies debuting this week.

Me too.

I was previously going Kelly/Taranto -> Rocky/Smith (and taking ~ $400k into next week)

But I've gone cold on Smith now. $277k is just too hefty of a price tag for me. Especially given 2 downgrades next week looks to be an obvious choice with the plethora of rookies debuting this week.

Nice !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which 3 do I field out of Fritz, Taranto, Guelfi and TSmith? Leaning towards benching Guelfi due to the matchup but he impressed me so much last week. Is it crazy to bench taranto? I think if I'm holding him this week I should back him in to score well. Really don't know what to do though
Taranto has high tackle average and Adelaide have been the most susecptible team to tackles this year.

GWS will be froffing for a win (as will Adelaide) but Adelaide are always a fantasy friendly side to score against. I reckon field Taranto.

Which 3 do I field out of Fritz, Taranto, Guelfi and TSmith? Leaning towards benching Guelfi due to the matchup but he impressed me so much last week. Is it crazy to bench taranto? I think if I'm holding him this week I should back him in to score well. Really don't know what to do though

I’m tossing up a similar situation between benching Billings or Guelfi. Smith on field as he should score well again. Think going to go with Guelfi on the bench simply due to the fact their playing Richmond. With their pressure I can’t see him scoring as well

I’m tossing up a similar situation between benching Billings or Guelfi. Smith on field as he should score well again. Think going to go with Guelfi on the bench simply due to the fact their playing Richmond. With their pressure I can’t see him scoring as well
Saints had a field day at the back against the tigers last week (Austin, rice, webster, geary, probably some more. Guelfi is playing around there I think so he should score well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back