Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yep at least 4 weeks most likely more.

Hard to tell with a new coach though, Aish will probably play wing but could be HBF. Which would mean a 50/50 toss up between Duman and Watson.

I'll be getting him if named though.

We wont he named till later in the round.
Argh trading blind .

Re trading starc to Watson.

Potentially:

Soldo > McInerney
Bennell > Simpkin via Close
McHenry > Schoenberg
But not really sure that makes much sense.

Soldo could go OK as a solo ruck, but Chol is getting a lot of time through there and playing well, even big GOAT Balta gets the odd ruck stint.

Good call, bad call on Soldo in, Garry?
Bad call, Hutchy, easy call. Oh well.

I have some junk to clear in old Ryan Gardner still stinking up my bench. Rivers. LING! Potentially dead, as well as Close and Skinner. Thinking Skinner survives because playing 3 talls was never going to work against Richmond, plus he looked like he lacked confidence and the only way to fix that is to get games into him. Woodcock hopefully stays in. Sturt pulling at my heart strings with his ankle injury he never seems to recover from. No Gawn RUC cover(Conroy). Still have Pickett and Simpson to upgrade on field.. Buda off.

Have 117k
Might have to look at getting Simpkin to help out my FWDs and that Shoe kid from Adelaide looked alright.

Yep at least 4 weeks most likely more.

Hard to tell with a new coach though, Aish will probably play wing but could be HBF. Which would mean a 50/50 toss up between Duman and Watson.

I'll be getting him if named though.
Doesn't Aish have concussion issues

Want Zac Wiilliams but have to wait 2 weeks until after he's had his bye.

Think I may go for Titch. Had a rest. Only 560k. Just gotta work out how to raise the cash to get him considering most of my rookies are either spuds or arent playing.

Potentially:

Soldo > McInerney
Bennell > Simpkin via Close
McHenry > Schoenberg
But not really sure that makes much sense.

Soldo could go OK as a solo ruck, but Chol is getting a lot of time through there and playing well, even big GOAT Balta gets the odd ruck stint.

Good call, bad call on Soldo in, Garry?
Bad call, Hutchy, easy call. Oh well.

lol why is Soldo in your team?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I miss Studarick. He's the REAL lion heart. Williamson is a pleb :(

Was looking at Boak considering he's down to a very juicy price, but i expected him to bounce with some tons but it just hasn't happened :crossmark:

For anyone considering Shuey, he's a bit like Viney. He always SHOULD score more than he does, but CD dickheads never give him any freebies :rolleyes:

Might look at Gaff. No bye, and he's had 5 price decreases in a row now. Looks like a few people jumped on board last week, his ownership went up a bit.

Lel i will literally do anything to avoid trying to scrape together the cash for Neale. Gawn spudded it up after i raised the cash for him, Neale can get ****ed.

It's why i passed on Duncan, Stewart and Dunkley and traded out Simpkin.

Not even worth worrying about unless you're stacked with players from the 10x Rd14> Bye teams. Your side should be complete by Rd14 so it's just a matter of sideways trading your bye rd premos to premos who have had theirs already with most of your remaining trades.

I have some junk to clear in old Ryan Gardner still stinking up my bench. Rivers. LING! Potentially dead, as well as Close and Skinner. Thinking Skinner survives because playing 3 talls was never going to work against Richmond, plus he looked like he lacked confidence and the only way to fix that is to get games into him. Woodcock hopefully stays in. Sturt pulling at my heart strings with his ankle injury he never seems to recover from. No Gawn RUC cover(Conroy). Still have Pickett and Simpson to upgrade on field.. Buda off.

Have 117k
Might have to look at getting Simpkin to help out my FWDs and that Shoe kid from Adelaide looked alright.

99% sure Skinner has been dropped for Mcstay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back