Game Day Round 11 vs. Fremantle, OS, 8:10pm Friday 24/05

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're lucky Freo is a team without a super strong forward line so we can probably go one more week without anything other than forced changes

Out: Reef, WHE
In: Mihocek (if available), McCreery (if available)

Things get a lot trickier though if Elliott, Mihocek, McCreery and Mitchell are all available

If none are available then I guess Kreuger and Ed Allan come in?

You'd think Dean has to come in next week given the Dogs forward line has Ugle-Hagan, Naughton and Darcy

TGG, I hate to rain on your parade here. But I am not sure your testicles are enough of an offering to get the club to change tack here.

I mean, as we all know, the prime age for a guy is exactly 32 years of age. After that time, a guy is on an accelerating downhill slope towards physical, mental, and especially sexual dissolution.

My better half for example is 36, but watching him trying to get his sexy groove on, it is kind of like watching a 58 year old Roger Moore as James Bond trying to sell being alluring to Grace Jones in a View to a Kill. Equal parts endearing and sad.

And beyond that age there comes the signs of complete decay; jathanas calves ; perverse food dislikes about pineapple, white tracksuit pants, feuds with your bin lady.

Not to say you can't play a role. I mean, we can cruise for hot undergrads, you driving, a hint of George Clooney silver fox, sophisticated and reassuring, while the stallion beside you gets to seal the deal. You can be my teaser pony. But once again, not sure your testicles are really necessary there.

So think of something else to give the club to signal your sincerity. I find cash works, as it does for most things.*

*my cover rates are very reasonable. special costumes are extra, poa. No weirdos.
It's about time someone told him. TheGreatGrundy has been overrating his testes for years.

I admit I haven’t had a close look at it, however, has our clearance work been more dynamic since Mitchell has not been in the team?

We havennt really missed him at this point. We can def survive.
With Mitchell it makes us more slow. So having crisp play more there just brings a bit more pace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I admit I haven’t had a close look at it, however, has our clearance work been more dynamic since Mitchell has not been in the team?
Very much so. We've been blocking and clearing space at the ball drop for Crisp and Nick to go through and collect it on the move. Not sure what happens though when the opposition adjust and close down the space though.

makes you wonder what happens when Mitchell does come back. Does crisp have to go to half back and mid. Someone is gonna have to make way in the middle. Pendles?
If crisp goes to half back, does markov fall out? But we still are missing howe so that may save him. Things would need to be moved around again.

Last edited:
makes you wonder what happens when Mitchell does come back. Does crisp have to go to half back and mid. Someone is gonna have to make way in the middle. Pendles?
If crisp goes to half back, does markov fall out? But we still are missing howe so that may save him. Things would need to be moved around again.
I don't think he's a certainty to come straight back into the team. One position player and others are playing that position better than he was.

Crispy has to stay on ball IMO
I think so too. Mitchell would be handy whilst the forwards are injured because Jordy can play permanent forward. But when the forwards are back, I'd give Jordy, Pendles Nick and Crisp most of the midfield minutes.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully McRae doesn't go on SEN later and tell us about any other injuries we don't yet know about

I’m hoping he lists all the players who have yet to develop delayed concussion symptoms. Just to appease the media who now have to have their neurology accreditation, along with their membership to the good ol’ boys club.

Just on pineapple, something I shared with your 36 yo better half.

There's 2 kinds of people in the world.

Those who like pineapple on pizza (this my dear friend, is the category you and the Brighton boy fall in), and people with good taste.

View attachment 1994243
See, this photo confirms all my thoughts about pineapple pizza eaters. The sausage looks like shit, highly processed plastic sausage. The cheese is not melted and has no color. No comment on the base. But if I tried really hard, I think I could eat the plate.

You’re missing by the point.
Giving Allan a run at Macrae’s expense risks very little because Macrae isn’t really having much impact in any of his matches, aside from getting on the end of a few versus West Coast. Whether he plays or not will have no bearing on the final result, so let’s give Allan a debut in familiar surroundings, in front of his family and friends. We might just learn something new, as we have done recently with Richards and Sullivan.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
We're not getting 20 Pressure Acts from Allan as Finn had against ADEL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back