Game Day Round 11 vs. Fremantle, OS, 8:10pm Friday 24/05

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about this one. I mean, we could win it. Or lose? Or possibly draw.

Anything can happen here.

I think we’ll win

If for no other reason, I won’t be wearing any merch while watching

I thought 50 seemed low when I saw it on Twitter
Just played his 100th game not too long ago. They just meant 50 club games for the pies.
Almost surpassed his entire games played in 5 years at the dogs in just 3 years here.

Just played his 100th game not too long ago. They just meant 50 club games for the pies.
Almost surpassed his entire games played in 5 years at the dogs in just 3 years here.

Technically 2 and a little bit

I am just a tiny bit worried about this game. We should win but it's going to be a tough one
probably the toughest game of the season thus far given our outs. But our coaching staff have really been earning their money in recent weeks coming up with strategies to overcome our outs, so I still think we’re in with a good chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard fly say “2 or 3” new injuries this week on SEN, which has me nervous as I don’t know who the 3rd is,

probably the toughest game of the season thus far given our outs. But our coaching staff have really been earning their money in recent weeks coming up with strategies to overcome our outs, so I still think we’re in with a good chance.
I would think Freo are in prime position to lock up a win, against a team that has not only been hard by injury to key players, but a team who have had to play the past couple of weeks with fewer available players on the bench.

However, I've learnt over the past couple of seasons to not underestimate this group. The boys will just keep hunting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back