Allan for JDG if unfit

If miho and beau don’t come up
God knows

I wouldn’t play De Goey anyway

Even if he is “right to play”

Not worth the risk

I mean…is it though?

Last I checked Freo weren’t exactly a high scoring team

I think so. They've cracked 100pts twice this year, same as us, twice in the 90's, 1 more than us. And they've only had Darcy available to add to that mix for 3 games season to date. I certainly won't be underestimating them.

In 3 of their last 5 games they’ve kicked 68 (Eagles), 39 (Swans in WA) & 72 (Saints away). If our mids and backs can do a job we should have to find a way to kick no more than 10-12 goals.
Not easy but here’s hoping someone can have a day out.

In 3 of their last 5 games they’ve kicked 68 (Eagles), 39 (Swans in WA) & 72 (Saints away). If our mids and backs can do a job we should have to find a way to kick no more than 10-12 goals.
Not easy but here’s hoping someone can have a day out.
I'd like to think Shoota will be pretty pumped up to have a big game against his old side in his 100th. He's the type I think might really respond to be a bit of booing & animosity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think so. They've cracked 100pts twice this year, same as us, twice in the 90's, 1 more than us. And they've only had Darcy available to add to that mix for 3 games season to date. I certainly won't be underestimating them.

I’m not underestimating them

I’m just suggesting that attack isn’t their strong suit. Which is a provable fact. You only need to look at their “For” to know that

Defence is clearly their strength and the issue we need to work out.

I’m not underestimating them

I’m just suggesting that attack isn’t their strong suit. Which is a provable fact. You only need to look at their “For” to know that

Defence is clearly their strength and the issue we need to work out.

Their "for" is more a reflection of the Jeckyl & Hyde nature of their season, and that's been mainly due to their midfield failing as often as they've fired, not their forward line.

Happy to agree to disagree on this one.

Freo has kicked 4.15 and 9.18 in their last two games.

No doubt they come out against us and kick 16.2 or something :drunk:

Oh 1000% they have their most accurate game of the season lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back