Game Day Round 11 vs. Fremantle, OS, 8:10pm Friday 24/05

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely this will easily be the lowest average games we’ve played with under fly, even with all the extra games on the veterans now.

What leads you to that conclusion?
Can't see us having three tall defenders, it would stifle our run out of defence. I don't think we are worried about opposition teams going tall against us. However, their tall defenders probably provide more run than ours. We need to stop their run out of defence. They don't like frontal pressure

So we’ll have Dean, Allan, Parker, Sullivan, Richards, Harrison and Macrae in the side at once? Feels like a bridge too far to me, but I hope I’m wrong.
Unless there's another injury, I assume one of Sullivan, Richards, Harrison or Macrae misses out. Who else would be the 5th out to bring in:

Dean, McCreery, Mihocek Allan and Parker.

Some peoples opinion of Frampton wont change no matter how many solid games in a row he plays, I said last week there was 0 reason to doubt him on Tex... Tex kicked 1 goal. The Adelaide board still constantly shat on him AFTER he kept Tex to one goal (not all his doing with way we defend but he didn't get exposed at any stage etc)

My point? i don't have one, I just think its funny

Can't see us having three tall defenders, it would stifle our run out of defence. I don't think we are worried about opposition teams going tall against us. However, their tall defenders probably provide more run than ours. We need to stop their run out of defence. They don't like frontal pressure

We’re going to want the three for Amiss/Treacy/L Jackson. I think Moore/Frampton/Dean all play in defence. Just my opinion and I’ve been wrong before.

We’re going to want the three for Amiss/Treacy/L Jackson. I think Moore/Frampton/Dean all play in defence. Just my opinion and I’ve been wrong before.
The defence has Bruzzy though who can play tall. The forward line is one short without whe so can't cover with a medium who can play taller. Also missing Elliott who is so good in an aerial contest. And Freo intercept very well.

We might just do that. I am just a footy tragic. I'm only going by what we have done in the past. I think we'll see see their 3 tall forwards as an opportunity to start a lot of our run from defence. Playing 3 tall forwards comes with the risk of if they don't mark most of your forward entries, they will get killed on the rebound.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

COLLINGWOOD

In:
C.Dean, B.McCreery, B.Mihocek, E.Allan, W.Parker
Out: F.Macrae (omitted), W.Hoskin-Elliott (hamstring), J.De Goey (abdomen), R.McInnes (concussion), O.Markov (personal reason)

R10 sub: Harvey Harrison
Have we ever had so many changes under Fly? I doubt it.

Hope nothing wrong with Markov and the baby. When is it due?

Macrae omission probably to make way for Dean to add an additional tall defender.

I expect Wil Parker will be sub.

COLLINGWOOD

In:
C.Dean, B.McCreery, B.Mihocek, E.Allan, W.Parker
Out: F.Macrae (omitted), W.Hoskin-Elliott (hamstring), J.De Goey (abdomen), R.McInnes (concussion), O.Markov (personal reason)

R10 sub: Harvey Harrison
Why would Harrison be sub given the 2 first gamers coming in to the side? And if I was Macrae, I'd be packing the items from my locker into a bag and be onto my manager to try and find me a new club. To be omitted with so many outs and ins is not a great look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back