Game Day Round 11 vs. Fremantle, OS, 8:10pm Friday 24/05

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope so because I have guest passes into the Collingwood rooms after the match.
I’m quietly confident.
Hope you have a great time. One of the best stadiums in the country.

A few pies fans in my hotel at crown .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey Jen, can you please use your magic mod powers to change this thread title to ‘Game Day’ - which is what we normally do?

I wouldn’t want to stumble in here by accident during the game.☹️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Jen, can you please use your magic mod powers to change this thread title to ‘Game Day’ - which is what we normally do?

I wouldn’t want to stumble in here by accident during the game.☹️

So here is a Good Place to Hide from Mods During the Game;)

22 May 2022 Collingwood V Fremantle in Perth.

This was the night Collingwoods run at the 2022 finals and ultimately the 2023 Flag began.

If you look through our injury list I feel the big outs are De Goey, Elliott and McStay.

I think we can scrape together cover for the aging Howe, sore Mitchell, retired Murphy and have a good variety of flankers to fill the WHE void.

Even so without the return of Mihocek and McCreery I feel this week over in the West would have been a bridge to far but now I sense we're in with a sniff as long as we bring our pressure game.

Funnily enough, WHE might be one of our bigger outs. He has gone from whipping boy for many to one of our most valuable utilities, capable of patching whatever hole emerges during a match. He’s the ultimate Swiss Army knife. We have nobody to cover his flexibility.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back