Game Day Round 11 vs. Fremantle, OS, 8:10pm Friday 24/05

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their Friday night team is shocking
Probably the worst quartet
Used to like Richo once, now he’s becoming a flog too.
It was quality when Cox was coming off the ground after his knee injury and the commentary team thought he was starting to look good enough so Richo complains about how this is the stuff that delays the game

Could anyone please show me in the 'Rules of the Game' book where it says a free will be given if the ball is not given back straight to the umpire? I've had a look and couldn't find it.

Could anyone please show me in the 'Rules of the Game' book where it says a free will be given if the ball is not given back straight to the umpire? I've had a look and couldn't find it.
The central umpires wait 10+ seconds at most stoppages waiting for rucks to nominate/get set for a ball in/up but a relayed ball to them constitutes a free kick 20 mts out from goal.

The mind boogles

Had the game won. Then that free kick gave them hope. Hope is all you need in this game, we've proved it many times. So lucky both times against Essendon and this game we've gotten away with draws and not losses

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, because what I say makes a difference to the result.

The free kick was bullshit, full stop.
Sorry not you, the nonsense approach of shutting the game down 10 minutes out. Not just for this game but consistently. Gives other sides a sniff and then doesnt put the game away.

Not arguing free kick and also the freo player ducking and drawing a high free that wasnt high late. But we also invited it on ourselves and the same previously.

We have become too safe and stagnant this year. While we have got over the line at times, it has created more issues and then means you also have to expend more energy very late.

And time was off so it was not time wasting. How much did Nichols have on a Freo win?

Sorry not you, the nonsense approach of shutting the game down 10 minutes out. Not just for this game but consistently. Gives other sides a sniff and then doesnt put the game away.

Not arguing free kick and also the freo player ducking and drawing a high free that wasnt high late. But we also invited it on ourselves and the same previously.

We have become too safe and stagnant this year. While we have got over the line at times, it has created more issues and then means you also have to expend more energy very late.
So losing our makeshift key forwards two weeks running has nothing to do with it?

Bloody penis head Matthew Nichols

I'm sure these umps like to insert themselves into the game with a controversial call, so they're talked about during the week. Pathetic, weak decision, because he wanted to insert himself into the game and into some controversy.
The ump basically wanted to be a precious prick with just over 3 mins to go.....
Imagine a team losing a grand final because the ump thought l didn't get the ball handed to me, so l will cost this team a premiership....
No wonder supporters are deluded by this game, because of stupid frees paid, that just spoil the game.....

No we used to try and win games. Maybe a little bit late 23.

We would often come at sides with a burst when we needed to. There has been a shift and its also been with too many minutes left.
I think you’re imagining things and ignoring the impact of multiple game day injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back