Round 12 Discussion (dedicated to stevebbb)

After trades how many starters will you have in Rd12?

• 17 or less

• 22 or more

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
63nDXWdSZelsfkMDMB0wsBih3rHGLF5EPqZ592T93dDfyEhP4Pr1la0LwxVRdLLB-iKyqL2BmdUN_ZM7v14SAM1zSRQpPDbFYjrg4tdOZ_aGemCA=w240-h180-nc

Cmon ....a bit of manners and respect to the current number ranked player in SC :rolleyes: .......gee, i hope i command better than this in a few weeks, when I'm number 1

tenor.gif

Was that a tank from Hardwick last night? Did he try to make any tactical changes to the setup at all once it started looking grim? You know, like maybe putting Balta in the ruck? I'm not a Balta owner but I would have been losing my sh*t watching that game last night if I did own him.

One of my cash league opponents originally had 17 playing and made all 3 trades last night.....

Libba > Caddy
Rozee > Dahl
A.McGrath > Brayshaw

FMD

Was that a tank from Hardwick last night? Did he try to make any tactical changes to the setup at all once it started looking grim? You know, like maybe putting Balta in the ruck? I'm not a Balta owner but I would have been losing my sh*t watching that game last night if I did own him.
About halfway thru the 3rd Qtr ...there was an acceptance of the inevitable by RICH ......got very boring

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else got the feeling Cripps will go absolute beast mode on Brisbane today?

Went telly vc last night and considering Cripps
Other options are jelly cunners vs gold coast today
Or the 2 gods who’ll cancel each other out Grundy/Gawn?

Or just captain telly?

Anyone else got the feeling Cripps will go absolute beast mode on Brisbane today?

Or just captain telly?
Look at Neales scoring history against CARL

Or just captain telly?
Take Telly

Or just captain telly?

I passed on Grundy's 124 VC score for Cripps last week because he was going to go huge against Essendon's crap midfield. :)

Yeah it was frustrating watching Balta spud it up as a key defender when he could have had a run in the ruck where he plays his best football.

I thought one of the reasons Balta was picked was to give a chop out in the ruck, as a pure key defender he is a liability.

Wouldn't surprise me if he's dropped next week now.

Or just captain telly?

I went with Telly as VC too, was thinking of going Neale as captain as he should pig it up against Carlton.

Cripps is another option but he hasn't been scoring that well lately, maybe he will actually start trying again with a new coach but he's a risky option.

Big day coming up
Afternoon: Carl v Bris: Cripps, Answerth
Twilight: GC v NMelb: Burgess

Anyone got recently painted surfaces that they need someone to keep an eye on?

At least tonight is interesting
Greene, Smith, JKelly, BCrouch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back