Trades Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

21 on field this week.

7 rookies + Hibberd and Taranto. Rest premos.

Traded coniglio and laird because it suited my bye structure... Will probably regret the decision but it gives me more dpp and a less ****ed up rd 13 and 14 bye haha.

I'm passing because with other Saints coming back I'm not sure he'll be playing the fantasy-friendly role he has been over the last 2 weeks. He's named at full back as well.

I feel he's going to be more like Tim Smith than Ben Ronke in fantasy terms...
Brown back in only increases his chances of playing loose

westhoff, austin and 150k vs walters, apeness and 300k ?

In my view it comes down to your bye structure.

I think Buddy will average the most from here and is the best value too.

Can't wait for him to finally kick a bag and go massive.

He started off the season really well but since coming back from his 3 weeks break, he's been ordinary. 51 and 88 against teams he typically destroys (Brisbane and Carlton). What makes you think he'll be able to bounce back?

He started off the season really well but since coming back from his 3 weeks break, he's been ordinary. 51 and 88 against teams he typically destroys (Brisbane and Carlton). What makes you think he'll be able to bounce back?

Seriously?

He is the most damaging forward in the game bar none, of course he will bounce back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have to wear a doughnut if Gus misses. No backline or midfield coverage.

I am trading Neale because I was going to anyway (probably for his bye) and because I can't afford the 2nd doughnut if he is a late withdrawal. Also means I have to field Pearce and wear his poor score and price drop :drunk:

Should I go Zorko or Westhoff? I am ok r13.

Neale also has calf issues if anyone has him. Would have been a good choice as captain with Fyfe out, he would have dominated the clearances. But then Sandi got ruled out, assume he wins less ball now, and now with the calf issues...he would be a risky captain choice

Agreed. Should play and be his usual solid 95-105 (like last week) but definitely without Sandi he could go low like the NM game.

Monday teams are slightly annoying. Trying to clean up the mess on the bench in the backline and I’m still tossing up whether to take a gamble on Smith or just go Guelfi/Ronke to Apeness and hope another ~200k defender is around next week

I have to wear a doughnut if Gus misses. No backline or midfield coverage.

I am trading Neale because I was going to anyway (probably for his bye) and because I can't afford the 2nd doughnut if he is a late withdrawal. Also means I have to field Pearce and wear his poor score and price drop :drunk:

Should I go Zorko or Westhoff? I am ok r13.
Is it worth the extra 30 points you’ll get from Pearce though? Think I’d rather take a gamble on a 0-100 than a guaranteed 20-30. Pearce onfield is almost worth a doughnut anyway.

Edit. If you were getting rid of him regardless it probably doesn’t matter that much.

Is it worth the extra 30 points you’ll get from Pearce though? Think I’d rather take a gamble on a 0-100 than a guaranteed 20-30. Pearce onfield is almost worth a doughnut anyway.

Edit. If you were getting rid of him regardless it probably doesn’t matter that much.
Yeah Pearce has to stay unless I don't trade Neale but with only 18 on the field, I can't afford Gus and Neale to be late outs. Wanted to move Neale at his bye but going to do it tonight so that I reduce that risk.

Yeah much more concerned about Pearce's price drop than score.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back