Autopsy Round 13, 2021: Hawks sink the Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

A question for the Shiels is cooked camp, what is he doing different to his flag years?
His numbers are pretty much the same, he isn’t really playing any different to any other years so what is it?

The comments differ whether it's a Win or a Loss. He's playing pretty much the same, just a little less polish at times. When the team plays well, individuals are playing well.

Worpel suspended for a week, Fox have declared for a nothing incident.

Ralph going hard for that one but not for the hit on Day

Praise be for Reiwoldt and Brown who disagreed and reckon hawks would have a case if suspended in that Worpel was falling backwards

How frigging good was that meaningless win?
Jai what a debut
Cegs stepped up
TOM a big middle finger to all the doubters
JOM the bull
Worps the bulls balls
Hardwick ever reliable
Day the composer
CJ off the chain running free
Kozi hard tough damaging
BB dependable (thx to Cegs)
Howe, Frosty, Timmy, Moore, Pup, Breust all well played roles
Bloody good win by our Mighty Fighting
No win is meaningless mate, I stills the confidence to continue playing like that. Couldn’t really find a bad performance from anyone tonight

That makes it 8 wins from the last 10 games against Sydney in Sydney.

200.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine if Callow is as good as advertised. This MSD could be absolute gold! Loved Newcombes tackling but it was how clean he was with the ball that impressed me the most.

All we need now is for Callow to debut against Collingwood in round 21 for the lols.

Thought our flankers posed a lot of problems tonight: CJ; Day; Scrimshaw

And obviously a data point of one - but suddenly the midfield looked better balanced. Like the addition of the Duke's nuclear defence freed up Jaeger to be more creative - both in terms of time and energy.

Moore did his job too. What did he kick, 3? Some handy marks too.

I know he could've held some more marks, but Tim hurt a few tonight.

Speaking of which, geez Big Boy marked well tonight I thought.

Good fun

Thought our flankers posed a lot of problems tonight: CJ; Day; Scrimshaw

And obviously a data point of one - but suddenly the midfield looked better balanced. Like the addition of the Duke's nuclear defence freed up Jaeger to be more creative - both in terms of time and energy.

Moore did his job too. What did he kick, 3? Some handy marks too.

I know he could've held some more marks, but Tim hurt a few tonight.

Speaking of which, geez Big Boy marked well tonight I thought.

Good fun

Hands of steel from Big Boy. Jai & Day made the life for others a hell of a lot easier. The season won't be full of wins, but the future is bright.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back