Round 13 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

1754 with Ben King's 54 and Rozee's 61 coming off (hopefully):

So that would be 1639 with Kelly (C), Taranto and Perryman to come. Was hoping for better than that at the start of the round as Rd 12 was always going to be my weakest, but certainly can't complain with tonight.

Dunkley, Macrae, newcomer Daniel and Walsh.

I am a little nervous about Caleb: I've seen many occasions this year, including a few tonight, where his turnovers have cost goals including the start of the Carlton rush at the end. Really don't need to see him dropped or have his role changed.

This is so true. When Bray starts to come good everyone will jump on. Just thinking about makes me sick. Have no good PODs at all and also don't have the popular guns like JKelly and Treloar. Will get Gaff next week and you can bet that he will spud up.
I will be getting Brayshaw next week.
Dunkley I'm so glad I picked you over Boak.
I picked Dunkley over Boak for Rd 1 - disaster. Traded him out after two rounds for Worpel and cash thankfully. Got him back 3 weeks ago and had Boak for the first time today. Finally got the band together; and in form.
If I don't get Gaff he will score 140. Clarke won't be able to go with him I think, he can cope with the inside mids but the elite runners will be too much. Gaff with the VC loophole is too tempting. Can't go another week without having one of the big dogs (JKelly, Trel, Gaff), it just hurts too much.
Surely the tag goes to Shuey.

I will be 40k short of Gaff. So, will have to be Treloar I think.

Loophole looking like Hurn.

Last edited:
so many good scores being posted on here

I call out to my fellow stragglers...please post your doughnut-riddled horrific scores this week.

I'm 1399 with just Cogs and Ziebell left :$

1202 with 4 left.

Or three and Larkey....

Walters is seriously going under the radar at the moment.

Owned by 4%
Last 3 average of 118
Overall average of 94.3
Price at 624K
Has got Demons, Blues, Eagles, Hawks, Swans and Dogs in next 6.

Some decent fantasy friendly games there! I’ll defs be considering him next week as my last forward position!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1493/16+C with Cogs and Jelly to come. Pissed about Libba. My strategy this year of holding regardless of performance unless injured not paying off there. It looked like it might've. Oh well! :mad: I also held Newnes Bray and CraeCrae all season too (all 4 in starting side). I guess lesson learned. Should've cashed in on newnes and libba and left them in the dust. I guess craecrae might work out. Brayshaw jury is still out on. Why are there so many gun M/Fs being tempting cheeky downgrades for all my failing mids?!! (Fwd line completed awhile ago) only M8 to go I just know I'm going to regret one of them. Anyway ditching libba is easy fix to Treloar next week. Let me continue to seek a psychologist to deal with Newnes! I also fandangled my side so I could accomodate bringing in Cripps for this week and not so happy with that now vs. waiting 2 weeks to have gotten him for the same price sans things I had to do to achieve that (Gardner on the field!)

Last edited:
so many good scores being posted on here

I call out to my fellow stragglers...please post your doughnut-riddled horrific scores this week.

I'm 1399 with just Cogs and Ziebell left :$

Its actually really depressing reading this forum when it just seems everyones nailing every decision...

My weeks gone like this..

Rocky out. Ok cool.. zerrett or fyfe i wonder? Toom fyfe but doesnt matter cause theyre both **** this week.

Then wilkie -> logue and corbett -> hind. One win, one fail.

Vice i had brouch or mrouch.. thought I had the edge being able to go for the POD in Mrouch but nup, lets reward the masses and have Brouch go big.

So I had dunks capt but changed to my new man fyfe to bring it home (i had a bevo fear and also a curnow tag fear).

Lucky I traded in Boak last week... oh nah nevermind he's back to being a 30yr old now (tho I was happy he got to a tonne in the end!).

Lucky I fielded 20 atleast to limit the damage... but nope the 30's have broken through anyway with hind, gardiner and now CURNOW. 33?! Wtf curnow. And why has Teague gone back to starting him forward after he dominated last week?

I knew this week would suck. And its delivered. Watching people get 2x ROB scores and monster billings/walters scores just makes it that much worse.

1654+C with Coniglio/Ziebell and Perryman left (2 Scores of 18 and 33 to fall away).

Hind has made my best 18 with a 38...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back