Round 13 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rankine needs to kick some goals here surely. Or at least start tackling. Infinitely better start than last week but FMD need him to pull a 60 out.

Cripps actually getting his hands on the ball finally, hopefully he keeps going.

Doch also good start, if he can't get 80 here then he is a fraud premo

When did you trade Gibbons?

Cottrell made that break-even at least, but he's been given three tackles by CD and then immediately had them taken away. I feel like one of them was real. :/

Cottrell made that break-even at least, but he's been given three tackles by CD and then immediately had them taken away. I feel like one of them was real. :/

One definitely should have been counted. But it's their rubbish system of when the ball goes to a teammate next it's not a tackle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GW tackling again, that was the only issue the last few weeks. He is ripe for the picking now right before his bye, hopefully with an average of 80

I'd be wary. I think even if he does ton this week I'll still look to be moving him at some point (although it will probably take 70 or under for that to be next week). Neither his floor nor his ceiling thrill me at this point.

I'd be wary. I think even if he does ton this week I'll still look to be moving him at some point (although it will probably take 70 or under for that to be next week). Neither his floor nor his ceiling thrill me at this point.
well with Sidebottom out after this week, Greenwood is probably a top 6 fwd or very close to it. Don't know who else to get for the final fwd spot. Simpkin will come in this week and Zorko eventually moves to the fwd line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back