Game Day Round 13 Fantasy Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treacy sitting at R3 sucks, Outscored both Flynn at R2 and Heeney in the Fwd line, If I could have got him on the field somehow then Heeneys score would not have counted but I'm only fielding 18 unfort, Heeney and then Flynn my next lowest

1569 from 14+C. So difficult to tie in how my score this week looks with everyone else on here with the best 18. Assuming kozi has his 44 drop off with 6 to come, looking at about 1950-2000 which looks slightly above (?) par. Haven't really budged in rank

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whit then 2 forward upgrades for me

Zorko susp
Ziebell over priced
Danger need to wait 2-3 weeks

Just about leaves Lachie Hunter as the next best option. Still a question mark for next best after that

I was planning on bringing Danger in this week, but he is going to drop considerably. I still might, as the Dogs play Geelong and it might be useful to guarantee he gets a low score by bringing him in....

1569 from 14+C. So difficult to tie in how my score this week looks with everyone else on here with the best 18. Assuming kozi has his 44 drop off with 6 to come, looking at about 1950-2000 which looks slightly above (?) par. Haven't really budged in rank

I think that's a pretty good score for the week....

Hard round to get a read on par. Surely 1950-2000 is either a little or a lot over. Heading for around the same if Max gets some grippo and stops dropping those sitters he was clunking a few weeks back

I'll be lucky to make 1850. I think i've well and truly ****ed up the Byes this season. Have been way to focussed on maximising numbers on field instead of quality. I've had 21 and 20 players the last two weeks but those have included Ronin O'Connor, Jay Rantall and RCD last week who all combined scored less than a tonne and this week includes the likes of Koschitzke and ******* Isaac Heeney.

I forwent absolute lay down picks like Aaron Hall in favour of bye structure early when I should have just bit the bullet and taken he obvious pick.

Next season i'm going to focus far less on bye's provided I can reach at least 18 per round.

Kicking myself.

I'll be lucky to make 1850. I think i've well and truly f’ed up the Byes this season. Have been way to focussed on maximising numbers on field instead of quality. I've had 21 and 20 players the last two weeks but those have included Ronin O'Connor, Jay Rantall and RCD last week who all combined scored less than a tonne and this week includes the likes of Koschitzke and ******* Isaac Heeney.

I forwent absolute lay down picks like Aaron Hall in favour of bye structure early when I should have just bit the bullet and taken he obvious pick.

Next season i'm going to focus far less on bye's provided I can reach at least 18 per round.

Kicking myself.
Wait until the byes are finished before making that call I reckon.

You guys are racking up some absolutely monster scores!

I'm sitting at 1454 + C, with Gawn, Jordan, Bianco and Poulter still to play. Only 18 on field this week (Reeves late out was a bummer), so their scores will count. Haven't had any truly shocking scores, though Whitfield, Lloyd and Green underperformed relative to their price, and Byrnes' 54 was disappointing.

I've slid 50-odd places to 1,357, so I'd say 1850 - 1900 will be par this week.

Grundy to Darcy is looking like the optimal move, in retrospect. Also didn't hold Highmore earlier in the year, which is just bad luck.

With a majority of my premiums on a bye this week, I'm hoping to gain some ground in round 14.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back