Trades Round 13 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Urgent help needed: Who is likely to be out longer, T Smith or E Phillips?
I would be more confident of a Phillips return but they have the BYE next week, Demons will be playing.

If you are okay for players next week hold Phillips, if you need numbers for next weeks Bye trade Phillips and hope Smith comes back

well..with Laird, phillips and Murphy out, leaves me with 17 playing.....Murphy, Phillips and Rice gone next week

******* **** me. Looks like a fair few people are in strife. This is ******. Mother******* ******s Crows. Feels like I've just taken a girl home and instead of slipping a digit in my rear she's gone the whole fist
With that photo you posted earlier, this gives me a mental image I'd rather not have!

Only fielding 16. Grabbing Walters, then Laird and Phillips out has killed me. All I can do is try to keep my premiums and make my team better for next week.

Out: Guelfi, Mirra, Walters

In: Wingard, Burton, Yeo
Making almost the exact trades. Having both Gray and Seed sucks so I decided to drop one and cash up for next week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Currently have these trades in place, feeling very unsure about them though, especially Laird > Burton. But it really helps me with my bye structure (should be able to field 19 this week and next). It also leaves me enough cash to double downgrade next week to Redman and Smith, then upgrade a rookie to Josh Kelly.

Thoughts???

bye trades.PNG

Currently have these trades in place, feeling very unsure about them though, especially Laird > Burton. But it really helps me with my bye structure (should be able to field 19 this week and next). It also leaves me enough cash to double downgrade next week to Redman and Smith, then upgrade a rookie to Josh Kelly.

Thoughts???

View attachment 512192
Would have looked at Gaff?

Personally going to be holding Laird. Bye next week of course so that's a third miss - but he's a definite premo, the best-averaging defender by some margin, and should be as cherry-ripe as any Adelaide player can be this year. Tading him out and then back in just for bye structure don't sit right for me.

Going to spend the next 24h mulling over Kerr vs Ryan vs Wilson for that forward spot - can afford any of them (and could swing it into the mdifield too actually)

Partial lockout now so I'm hoping Wingard makes a bit of money.

I think this week drives home the value of selecting Wingard though. Had his bye, has cash to make and no chance of getting dropped.

Had 18 last week, 19 this week (and 17 not including Smith & McInerney next week before trades but Ronke - Kelly & Doedee to Yeo will bring that up to 19 or 21)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back