Preview Round 13 vs eagles Saturday 4:35 in WA after the bye

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping Eagles somehow don't show up but we haven't beaten them there since 2021 and that was with a team vastly more experienced than it is right now.

I'm concerned.

Weagle players will be running on 3 legs.
Half decent form, starved of success, stadium packed full of home fans, easy kill in front of them... they might even grow 2 extra legs.

We will concede 100+ and lose by 40+ again.

I would bring in Colby, Jy and Hardeman for a start.

Shiels, Lazarro and Ford would be on the chopping block.

No VFL means that the likes of Dawson, George and Harvey might struggle to get their minutes up to show they are ready.

That means Pink might stay in the team for now.
I would bring in Harvey for Pink regardless. Harvey is more of a marking player than a small forward, despite his size. Pink is nearly completely useless up forward as his set shots are awful even if he does get the footy.

My changes would be:

Out: Pink, Duursma, Lazzaro
In: Harvey, Simpkin, McKercher

I would bring in Harvey for Pink regardless. Harvey is more of a marking player than a small forward, despite his size. Pink is nearly completely useless up forward as his set shots are awful even if he does get the footy.

My changes would be:

Out: Pink, Duursma, Lazzaro
In: Harvey, Simpkin, McKercher
Needs more Hardeman for Scott

And jy is likely back

Needs more Hardeman for Scott

And jy is likely back
I think Scott has suffered due to being played out of position. He is definitely AFL standard, which we don't have an abundance of, but has undoubtedly been poor this season.

the following announcement comes from heaven....
Saint Coach Emeritus Scamper (my little geelong cat saint)
1712263002203.png

who meows the following....

I agree, but he was kind of poor last week. It doesn’t really matter if you are a forward, you can’t get much of the ball and your team is getting flogged. But it does matter how you chase and commit to the contest and I thought he was way off.
He was a little off but there were multiple times I noticed him chasing flat out ... altho the ball seemed to leave our forwardline because of intercept marks and kicking in that game. It wasn't run out of the backline with ease like in the Adelaide game.

We regret to inform you that the WA Day Festival, scheduled to take place this Sunday 2 June and Monday 3 June at Optus Stadium Precinct and Burswood Park, has been cancelled.

Due to the heavy rainfall in the last 48 hours and the forecast of even heavier rains on the way, festival organisers have made the difficult decision to cancel the festival in the interests of public safety.

This decision has been made in conjunction with festival organisers, Burswood Park, Optus Stadium and the State Government.

Need to move our game to Docklands
Player safety

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am I the only North supporter piss...d off watching Mason Wood taking screamers, kicking clutch goals and dragging the Saints over the line?

It was a 2+ week level tackle, picked him up and slammed him. If he doesn't get a week then it's rigged.

It's rigged.

AFL aren't having their poster boy missing the Rising Star. Wilson wasn't concussed, Reid didn't know he'd released the ball, he's a good kid and was off balance himself blah blah blah.

Having said that, it's not a B&F award. It's for the season's most promising youngster and a week suspension doesn't preclude him from being that. Personally I think it's a week. But it shouldn't eliminate him from the award.

Free Corey McKernan.

It was a 2+ week level tackle, picked him up and slammed him. If he doesn't get a week then it's rigged.
We’ve been here before - the afl are burning the midnight oil trying to work out how to not suspend him.

There’s been numerous times like Cotchin , hall , Dunkley , hamill getting off suspendable actions to play in granny’s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back